Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NCAA's closed. Moose out front should've told ya.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NCAA's closed. Moose out front should've told ya.

Re: The NCAA's closed. Moose out front should've told ya.

With everything being cancelled the next step is for people to not be morons. We can do it everyone!

Comment

In other words, don't be a Rudy Gobert

Comment

This year I actually believe Mankato got the shaft. Without having to play in front of hostile crowds, this was their year. But two things are for sure: Big 10 is now 13 years without a championship, and UMD is defending champions for three years straight :-)
        I wanna go fast!

Comment

So we give the title to the #1 team in both polls, right? RIGHT?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I think we simulate the tournament using the college hockey video game.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Have the team captains play each other on NES Ice Hockey. Remember, the key is three fat guys and one skinny guy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

League playoffs, NCAA tourney..............Team captains on Skype...………..rock, paper, scissors...………...best 4 of 7.

Comment

I wish such a thing existed

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                    I wish such a thing existed
                    It did, kinda. There was someone here who made a mod for NHL 2000 which replaced the NHL teams with college teams. You had the players and the uniforms, and the load screen before the game would include a picture of the arena where the game would be played. My AJ Begg scored a ton of goals because if you shot a backhand with a right shot from the left faceoff circle the puck would magically elude the goalie and trickle over the line. I recreated the 92-93 team and of course we were undefeated.

Comment

It did, kinda. There was someone here who made a mod for NHL 2000 which replaced the NHL teams with college teams. You had the players and the uniforms, and the load screen before the game would include a picture of the arena where the game would be played. My AJ Begg scored a ton of goals because if you shot a backhand with a right shot from the left faceoff circle the puck would magically elude the goalie and trickle over the line. I recreated the 92-93 team and of course we were undefeated.
                      ****, must have been nice. Was it a full scale mod or just a jersey recoloring and roster re-name? Did it have any kind of recruiting system?

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        ****, must have been nice. Was it a full scale mod or just a jersey recoloring and roster re-name? Did it have any kind of recruiting system?
                        Just a skin job. You could play games using that season's roster (or create your own)

Comment

Just a skin job. You could play games using that season's roster (or create your own)
                          I've always wanted to create my own NCAA hockey video game, complete with a recruiting process, line adjustments, off-ice events, pro signings, etc, but I have no knowledge of making a video game and would have no idea at all how to even begin.

Comment

Someone once upon a time hacked NHL 94 as well, using the 16-team field. I remember using Michigan with TJ Hensick.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Cornell and Clarkson are saved from being embarrassed by real hockey teams.
                              Good riddance Mark Kennedy.

Comment

Working...
                              X