Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Note to RPI Thread Posters - I kindly request that you start signing your negative rep to me. I have my suspicions. RPIParent22 is at the top of my list because I believe they are not a parent but a member of the coaching staff or a family member of the staff.
    Sorry to disappoint but I am a parent. I choose not to give you my name directly because I don't think my son would be too happy with me posting. If you want to message me privately I would be happy to tell you as long as you don't share it with the forum.

Comment

Had hoped to be still playing on this date but in any case -HAPPY ╥ DAY
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Breaking News - Watch the Transfer Portal.
        I've heard two names with one going across the Thruway possibly to a D3 school. Wont put names, out of respect to the players and both institutions. On a side note the on the portal how do you access the portal? Is it open to public review?

Comment

Originally posted by capswon View Post
          I've heard two names with one going across the Thruway possibly to a D3 school. Wont put names, out of respect to the players and both institutions. On a side note the on the portal how do you access the portal? Is it open to public review?
          It is not accessible and I believe the information is treated as private by the NCAA and the member schools. It is up to the player to publicize, or to a reporter to shake loose from any number of sources. It is also not a confirmation of transfer, but is a first step to allow the player to start conversations with other schools.

Comment

Breaking News - Watch the Transfer Portal.
            If the subsequent posts are correct and you can't actually see who has entered the transfer portal, what are we supposed to watch?
            I don't see many players on this year's roster who would be looking to transfer if playing time is what they are looking for. Marshall would be one. With the loss of seniors,one would have to speculate who would be impacted by the incoming players resulting in the reduction of playing time. Certainly the possibilities are there. Of course there are other reasons to consider transferring like being closer to home.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
              It is not accessible and I believe the information is treated as private by the NCAA and the member schools. It is up to the player to publicize, or to a reporter to shake loose from any number of sources. It is also not a confirmation of transfer, but is a first step to allow the player to start conversations with other schools.
              Correct entering doesn't mean you are going, just basically making intentions known that you are looking. This also must be approved by Coaching staff and A.D. as well.

Comment

Does everyone realize that after all of our seniors leave this year, we have one skating Junior who will be a senior next year and two Goal tenders who would be seniors next year. RPI will have one of the youngest teams in the ECAC. (at least by class)
                Last edited by DrDemento; 03-14-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Does everyone realize that after all of our seniors leave this year, we have one skating Junior who will be a senior next year and two Goal tenders who would be seniors next year. RPI will have one of the youngest teams in the ECAC. (at least by class)
                  I realize it.

and that is assuming that those stay.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

https://fanforum.uscho.com/showthrea...stseason/page2

We made it to Lake Placid in this simulation!!!! When things settle down, I’m going up there and acting as if we really made it. Watch out Wiseguys!!!!
                    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      I realize it.

and that is assuming that those stay.
                      I knew you did! Anyone who wants to leave is of course welcome to do it. But one must ask a question as to why anyone would entertain the thought given the improvement noted not just in the overall team record, but in the team record in ECAC games. Especially in view of the fact that much of this improvement became manifest after the Christmas break and into 2020. Fully understand the wish for playing time but one would surmise that only transfer to a team with a poorer record would guarantee that playing time and of course, I do not think anyone here would ever question the value of an RPI academic education when compared to many other schools.
                      I can understand wanting to seek one's fame elsewhere if there was some sort of deep seated difficulty with the coaching staff and in that case, I would wish anyone in that position good luck and as much success as they can have somewhere else (as long as it is not playing against us).

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post

We made it to Lake Placid in this simulation!!!! When things settle down, I’m going up there and acting as if we really made it. Watch out Wiseguys!!!!
                        Destination: Lake Placid accomplished (at least in one simulation). Bring on Cornell (or Clarkson if Yale wins tomorrow)...!

Comment

In case anyone wants to know, the last time RPI won their final game of the season, it will be 18 years ago on Monday, a win over Clarkson in the 3rd place game in Lake Placid on 3/16/2002.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                            In case anyone wants to know, the last time RPI won their final game of the season, it will be 18 years ago on Monday, a win over Clarkson in the 3rd place game in Lake Placid on 3/16/2002.
                            I believe that was our last game at Lake Placid - Jenny and i left on a winning note also! (I believe we won 4-3)

Comment

Today is 15 March 2020. There are 202 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post

Much better than the simulation at eLynah where we were swept.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X