X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
    I believe the #7 pick in the USHL phase 1 draft is Eric Healey's son.
    It is indeed.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 5 May 2020. There are 151 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This tweet doesn't mention alums.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
          Take a shot. If we had finished 11th again I doubt this would be happening. It's clearly intended to leverage the good feelings at the end of the year so why not share it with some of the non-alumni fans?

I haven't received an invitation yet, but was able to register using sezenack's link. It didn't require using my alumni username/password (which I generally can't remember anyway). All it asked for is name, email address and graduation year. All of those match the information in my alumni file, but I doubt they are checking before sending out the viewing credentials.

I'm hoping Coach Dave can say something about the incoming recruits. I noticed that Penn State issued their release last week (yes, including one of those that shall not be named) so it's that time of year. Unfortunately, it's more likely that the virus will actually push back such announcements from many schools.
          Make sure you submit that question. From the confirmation email I received, it looks like questions need to be submitted in advance.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 6 May 2020. There are 150 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Good for Dana ! A great guy who works hard for the program....well deserved!
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Not directly an RPI or hockey issue, but given the concern about what it will take to reopen colleges and whether we will have a season, I give you the Connecticut plan (more of an outline as each school must develop its own detailed plan) for reopening. It proposes phased reopening in the summer with full residential programs in September, subject to conditions. When you read the conditions and caveats the timeline seems highly unlikely to be achieved.

https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/Office...ties.pdf?la=en

Comment

Today is 7 May 2020. There are 149 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nobody wants a college hockey season more than I do.
                        But lets be real. It would take all college hockey schools to be on the same page.
                        If the New York schools open, but the Connecticut schools do not, the hockey season goes out the window.
                        With the states starting to loosen the guidelines, I can only see more people infected and more deaths coming.
                        I just can't see how they are going to get all these schools on board by August.
                        I hope all of you are still safe and healthy.
                        Lets go Red!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

Coach Smith stated that there will be 4 goalies, 9 dmen, and 16 or 17 forwards next year. The goalies are clearly 3 returnees and Brett Miller. The dmen are 6 returnees and Helsen and two recruits, Sertti and Davies. There are one senior, 6 juniors, and 4 sophs returning. That leaves 5 or 6 others. We know 5 incoming forwards: Beaton, Brackett, Gagnon, Schreifels, and McIsaac. He said that there would be a transfer which would fill this. However he also there may be 9 freshman. I suspect that was an error and he really meant 8 new players and a transfer.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Coach Smith stated that there will be 4 goalies, 9 dmen, and 16 or 17 forwards next year. The goalies are clearly 3 returnees and Brett Miller. The dmen are 6 returnees and Helsen and two recruits, Sertti and Davies. There are one senior, 6 juniors, and 4 sophs returning. That leaves 5 or 6 others. We know 5 incoming forwards: Beaton, Brackett, Gagnon, Schreifels, and McIsaac. He said that there would be a transfer which would fill this. However he also there may be 9 freshman. I suspect that was an error and he really meant 8 new players and a transfer.
                            I thought the same thing. I think he just meant 9 total incoming players.

Edit: He also said specifically that all the players on the team last year are returning this year (at least as of now)

Comment

As for non-conference opponents, he could not say because of the way COVID-19 might affect the schedule, but he did say that we have a series with Canisius over the next few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                                I thought the same thing. I think he just meant 9 total incoming players.

Edit: He also said specifically that all the players on the team last year are returning this year (at least as of now)
                                Exactly. At the time I wondered if he meant Burgess also, but he clarified it. Namely, we lost TB.

BTW, congrats on having the first question.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X