This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Does anyone know if Coach Smith is going to do a zoom call in lieu of the end of season banquet? Many other schools have done it, but afaik we have not heard anything about RPI doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      For those watching the OOC schedule, UML announced their NC slate and a trip to RPI is not included. Dunno, perhaps folks might have already heard this ?
      I saw it on lowell thread. I have a feeling the ooc scheduling is not going well.I don`t see us on any of the well known clubs ooc schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
        I saw it on lowell thread. I have a feeling the ooc scheduling is not going well.I don`t see us on any of the well known clubs ooc schedules.
        We finish with a winning record and now no one wants to play us.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
          It`s strange.Usually by this time ooc opponents are pretty much all leaked. With lowell apparently dumping us the only two I have seen are army and Union in mayors cup.On apersonal note I hope we play RIT so I can see my two favorite squads play.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              turk, of those three let's get Tychonick. I don't know what his problem was at UND, but Neutral Zone gave him a 5.00. Not that I think we are looking for D at this time.

The other two don't seem better than what we have.
              He went with UN-O.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 15 April 2020. There are 171 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                  Or might we be ducking good teams...asking for a friend
                  What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I had to look at his age twice Long way from coming in as a 21yr old today.....

Comment

Looking at all those penalty minutes, it looks like the roster of the Charlestown Chiefs!
                          But Majic looks like Ned Braden by comparison to the rest....

Comment

In the past, when an RPI senior has signed a contract shortly following the end of the college season, I've felt a twinge of regret, because it usually means he's going to report to a minor league affiliate right away and won't be able to remain on campus to complete his degree.

I guess in Reilly's case, with neither the Penguins nor their minor league affiliates playing or practicing, he can continue his studies online and finish his degree requirements if he chooses to do so, just like any other RPI senior this year.

Comment

Some rumors swirling Todd Burgess could be headed to Mankato...

14 goals including a late season tear.. anything additional to know about him? I’ve loosely followed RPI Hockey through the pick to click, but it’s been some time since I’ve watched RPI play.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                Some rumors swirling Todd Burgess could be headed to Mankato...

14 goals including a late season tear.. anything additional to know about him? I’ve loosely followed RPI Hockey through the pick to click, but it’s been some time since I’ve watched RPI play.
                                You’ll get a good one. He was injured most of his time at the Tute, and I think his injury hampered his play for the better part of three years. This year, from what I’ve seen of him, not only is he speedy, but he’s also scrappy. He’ll fight for the loose pucks and do things that he needs to do, even away from the play. Even when he wasn’t directly involved in an RPI goal, he always seemed to me to be in prime position for a rebound. He follows his shots well, and does what is needed. When I saw him on the PP, he was the one that was either parked in front of the net, or in the slot. He does a great job in that role. Last year he had the year that we all expected. I think it’s important to note though thatt Smith kept him on the team, and I think the change in coaching systems helped him immensely at precisely the time he needed one. It do think that if Appert was still in charge, we wouldn’t be having this discussion, as I don’t think there would have been that much interest in him.
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X