RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Jakub Lacka is someone I would expect to really step up next year. A line of him, Leppanen and Linden could be really really good

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph Pisacano View Post
      Jakub Lacka is someone I would expect to really step up next year. A line of him, Leppanen and Linden could be really really good
      Congratulations on graduation, Joe!
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Congratulations on graduation, Joe!
        Thank you! Looking forward to watching the games and following RPI Hockey as an alumn! #rolltech

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Pisacano View Post
          As you know, Smith used that line in 2018-19 for a while, but I don't recall it all in the past season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can we sign him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h4MNH5bxbY
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Pisacano View Post
              With the loss of RPI Hockey's season that no doubt was pointed for the most success they would have had in quite some time I decided to make highlight videos for each of the seniors to remember their careers from. First up was the captain himself Will Reilly fressh off inking a contract with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-m...hzelZzpuzKDk6c
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                Dr. Jackson held a virtual town hall last week. Here is an overview of what was said there. https://old.reddit.com/r/RPI/comment...hall_synopsis/
                RPI is planning on returning in the fall with lots of restrictions and precautions. Of course, if the situation worsens, the possibility of another online semester still exists
                I've heard of other schools planning for earlier August student return...and if events warrant (caseload spike regionally/nationally) pulling the plug at Thanksgiving and finishing the semester online, with the hopes of riding out the spike and a January return for spring semester. This would of course not be good news for a hockey schedule, should it play out this way. Here's hoping not..
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                  Dr. Jackson held a virtual town hall last week. Here is an overview of what was said there. https://old.reddit.com/r/RPI/comment...hall_synopsis/
                  RPI is planning on returning in the fall with lots of restrictions and precautions. Of course, if the situation worsens, the possibility of another online semester still exists
                  Interesting to note the peace officer topic in the talking points....I don't know how far down the road they are with this, but it is news to me. In addition to having the capacity to enforce most laws, Peace Officer Status is of course code for being granted permission to possess and carry firearms in the performance of your duties. It takes an amendment to state law (Art. 2 NYCPL, Sect. 2.10) for your entity to be granted peace officer status ...there is a long littany of agencies and organizations that have over the years been added, i.e. Park rangers, University security forces, DMV inspectors, NYC Housing Authority security, etc.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Interesting to note the peace officer topic in the talking points....I don't know how far down the road they are with this, but it is news to me. In addition to having the capacity to enforce most laws, Peace Officer Status is of course code for being granted permission to possess and carry firearms in the performance of your duties. It takes an amendment to state law (Art. 2 NYCPL, Sect. 2.10) for your entity to be granted peace officer status ...there is a long littany of agencies and organizations that have over the years been added, i.e. Park rangers, University security forces, DMV inspectors, NYC Housing Authority security, etc.
                    Edit: I'm assuming RPI security does not currently carry firearms ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Edit: I'm assuming RPI security does not currently carry firearms ?
                      It appears not. Here's the bill introduced by local Sen. Neil Breslin. It does not appear to have an Assembly sponsor yet. So it seems like Shirley is preparing her own private army !

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s7645

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        As you know, Smith used that line in 2018-19 for a while, but I don't recall it all in the past season.
                        Leppanen, Ashbrook anfd Gornall were just too good together this year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 21 May 2020. There are 135 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Love the way he walks off so nonchalantly after a sharp save. He's so "I've done this before, what's the big deal?"
                              Definitely one cool cat. Part of a successful goalie's profile.

Comment

BTW, Puckman is raking in Round 2: 96-9 over Bucky from Bemidiji State.
                                I think Round 3 begins tomorrow. Stay tuned.

15th seeds have more fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X