X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
    Savory not a Richter semifinalist. Ridiculous
    Well, he didn't win the Dryden award, so it isn't really unexpected.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      a teammate of a young John Beaton https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/...2017?tab=stats
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        a teammate of Shane Bear. https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/...2016?tab=stats

I probably should not post these things as the hockey world is small enough that connections can always be found. E.g., Union's Parker Foo also played on that team as did Cale Makar.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-25-2020, 03:20 AM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Mark Divver

@MarkDivver
          ·
          3m

RPI's Todd Burgess is in the NCAA transfer portal. Ottawa 4th rounder drawing Big Ten & Hockey East interest
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Let's talk about a player who kept his commitment to the program for many, many years despite being an Appert recruit, Cory Babichuk!
            I think he's going to be an All-League player next season and tally 25 points. Who's with me?

Comment

Let's talk about a player who kept his commitment to the program for many, many years despite being an Appert recruit, Cory Babichuk!
              I think he's going to be an All-League player next season and tally 25 points. Who's with me?
              He certainly has a shot at it. He has great offensive instincts, good hands and wheels.I hope he hits the weight room in the off season as he is a little undersized..

Comment

I was surprised both that he kept his commitment and Coach Smith was interested in him since other SA recruits dropped by the wayside. Needless to say I was very happy with his contribution.

As to being all-league next year, it's a bit of a crap shoot as we found out this year.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I wonder where I posted this by mistake earlier.

Ryan Healey, Eric's son, didn't make the USNTDP 17U team.

I still hope that we go after him.

Edit: I posted it in the regular season thread. It's now deleted.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-25-2020, 04:05 PM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I was surprised both that he kept his commitment and Coach Smith was interested in him since other SA recruits dropped by the wayside. Needless to say I was very happy with his contribution.

As to being all-league next year, it's a bit of a crap shoot as we found out this year.
                    Babichuk all league. Smith coach of the year. Really!!! Are you kidding me. As if there isn't any anti RPI bias by the ECAC against "those Canadians" dating back to Ned you know who.

Who has ever taken these post season awards seriously since 1983-1984. As you may recall, RPI was probably as good (save for Jon Casey) as the team that would win the national championship one year later.

Who made all ECAC? Answer, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!! Not a 15 year NHL guy. Not even an eventual hall of famer. No one!!!

These puss belly sausage stuffers that run the ECAC today are different puss belly sausage stuffers than the ones that ran the ECAC in it's earlier years. However, their puss belly sausage stuffer brains operate exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by tony/troy View Post
                      Babichuk all league. Smith coach of the year. Really!!! Are you kidding me. As if there isn't any anti RPI bias by the ECAC against "those Canadians" dating back to Ned you know who.

Who has ever taken these post season awards seriously since 1983-1984. As you may recall, RPI was probably as good (save for Jon Casey) as the team that would win the national championship one year later.

Who made all ECAC? Answer, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!! Not a 15 year NHL guy. Not even an eventual hall of famer. No one!!!

These puss belly sausage stuffers that run the ECAC today are different puss belly sausage stuffers than the ones that ran the ECAC in it's earlier years. However, their puss belly sausage stuffer brains operate exactly the same.
                      Don`t hold back..Tell us how you really feel!

Comment

• Originally posted by tony/troy View Post

Geez Tony, someone needs this quarantine lifted
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Today is 26 March 2020. There are 191 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Agree totally - but will still be sending you a sedative soon. Perhaps a Valium salt lick? That 83-84 team was loaded!
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Apologies if this was mentioned already, but wanted to share the Marrello family's good deeds here in the Cap Dist. They along with some local corporate sponsors have been catering meals for health care workers at local hospitals. Very great efforts by some very nice folks whose businesses have been hammered by the shutdown.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/bellinis...neatery/posts/
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

How do you figure it's who runs the league??? You do realize that all post-season rewards are voted on by the head coaches?
                                I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X