X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    https://www.ncaa.com/news/icehockey-...doherty-making
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Cross off Dhooge as he committed to ASU today.
      What about a bit closer to home... would we be looking at a kid like Risteau ? 41 pts. in two very challenging seasons at SLU . He's on the small side but he scored some timely goals for the Larries.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
        At anytime. If you're asking at the end of the season, then I'm not sure when that was
        No, I was indeed asking about at anytime.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          Cross off Dhooge as he committed to ASU today.
          IMO, it's good when ASU signs a forward because it makes it less likely that Burgess will go to his home state. Then again, I think he will turn pro not go to a different college..
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

IMO, it's good when ASU signs a forward because it makes it less likely that Burgess will go to his home state. Then again, I think he will turn pro not go to a different college..
            I hope that this virus thing will not extend it's influence all the way past the summer, but if it does, it could affect lots of hockey related things and decisions. Of course I have no information to indicate such a thing but it is conceivable that some sports may be either locked down or limited for some time.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I hope that this is just a courtesy tweet, and not one that was necessitated because people are pestering the ticket office about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
                I hope that this is just a courtesy tweet, and not one that was necessitated because people are pestering the ticket office about this.
                To the contrary , they were very prompt in processing my return. I think Norris is just going above and beyond with customer relations because the box office is not currently staffed due to the panic errr ...I mean Covid19😜

Comment

Mark Divver

@MarkDivver
                  ·
                  3m

RPI's Todd Burgess is in the NCAA transfer portal. Ottawa 4th rounder drawing Big Ten & Hockey East interest
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                    Mark Divver

@MarkDivver
                    ·
                    3m

RPI's Todd Burgess is in the NCAA transfer portal. Ottawa 4th rounder drawing Big Ten & Hockey East interest

Comment

Im happy for Todd. He endured injuries, a coaching change and several tough seasons. He stuck it out and was a BIG part of this years turnaround.Like Jacob Hayhurst last year I wish him the best wherever he lands.
                      Last edited by jstadts; 03-23-2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the private message. I'm sorry for accusing you falsely. Stay well!
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                          Im happy for Todd. He endured,injuries, a coaching change and several tough seasons. He stuck it out and was a BIG part of this years turnaround.Like Jacob Hayhurst last year I wish him the best wherever he lands.
                          +1

Comment

I hope not. He had zero points total in the last 2 seasons
                            i know nothing about this young man,however i do know a defense first dman would be welcome addition to our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                              i know nothing about this young man,however i do know a defense first dman would be welcome addition to our squad.
                              We already have Ferner, Klee, Helsen, Johnson and Kjellberg as defensive first dmen. Davies (likely an incoming freshman) is also defense first. Our Dcorps looks like it's going to be incredibly strong next season, and I predict our defense is going to allow 2.3 goals per game at most over the course of the season. I am sure he is a fine player, but our defensemen do not appear to be an issue heading into next season.

Comment

We already have Ferner, Klee, Helsen, Johnson and Kjellberg as defensive first dmen. Davies (likely an incoming freshman) is also defense first. Our Dcorps looks like it's going to be incredibly strong next season, and I predict our defense is going to allow 2.3 goals per game at most over the course of the season. I am sure he is a fine player, but our defensemen do not appear to be an issue heading into next season.
                                I like our d and returning squad as a whole but feel as a unit our d corps heavily lean towards the offensive side of the game. I feel A true defensive defensemen would add a great deal. what the heck While i`m wishing why not throw in a few speedsters who can snipe in this years the incoming class!

Comment

Working...
                                X