No announcement yet.

Has the gap between D1 and D3 closed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has the gap between D1 and D3 closed?

My two cents which might not be worth anything. The top line of the top teams in the CCC (I see them the most) could absolutely play third or fourth line at the D-1 level with success.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      My two cents which might not be worth anything. The top line of the top teams in the CCC (I see them the most) could absolutely play third or fourth line at the D-1 level with success.
      Yes, by all means they could.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        But they wouldn't be playing much.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          But they wouldn't be playing much.
          That's it,I believe many transfer because they see more ice in their drinks than in the rinks,whether they make a splash in D3 is another question,as I have stated before,we at Oz/and I am sure other teams have had many D1 transfers that don't make more than a droplet... D1 transfer is never a sure shot...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            That's it,I believe many transfer because they see more ice in their drinks than in the rinks,whether they make a splash in D3 is another question,as I have stated before,we at Oz/and I am sure other teams have had many D1 transfers that don't make more than a droplet... D1 transfer is never a sure shot...
            We sent you a few when George was coaching us.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Geneseo has had a lot of success with DI transfers in the last 5 or 6 years, especially on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by geneseo View Post
                Geneseo has had a lot of success with DI transfers in the last 5 or 6 years, especially on defense.
                That's a good thing....what happened to Campion didn't come back,I know he had an injury durning the Final 4 THE YR B4??

Comment

That's a good thing....what happened to Campion didn't come back,I know he had an injury durning the Final 4 THE YR B4??
                  Not sure what happened with Campion. But Solomon, Salsberry, Lagrone Ferguson, and now Doran have all been great DI pick-ups.

Comment

I think Adrian had something like 7 D1 transfers on their roster this season.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                      I think Adrian had something like 7 D1 transfers on their roster this season.
                      Yes and their top 3 scorers were/are D1 trasnfers,now those are the transfers ya want

Comment

Not sure what happened with Campion. But Solomon, Salsberry, Lagrone Ferguson, and now Doran have all been great DI pick-ups.
                        Genny has added 4 players in the last 10 days on eliteprospects…..stock'en up

Comment

Genny has added 4 players in the last 10 days on eliteprospects…..stock'en up
                          We've got A LOT of scoring to replace!

Comment

We've got A LOT of scoring to replace!
                            **** that Genny/Adrian quarter would have been a game,, 6-5 ,,, high scoring ,,,, an edge to Genny for being at home (no offense to Hobart in first round but the same scenario,,, long trip etc) , but would have been a game

Comment

Working...
                            X