• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team got screwed 2020

Oswego,refs were out to get us all year

Re: My team got screwed 2020

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Oswego,refs were out to get us all year
    And if it weren't for the AQs and the size of the field, Oswego would have been a lock
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I never thought I'd be posting here.... but.... Plattsburgh beat Wesleyan head-to-head. Where's our bid?
      Steve
      Penn State Class of '95
      Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
        I never thought I'd be posting here.... but.... Plattsburgh beat Wesleyan head-to-head. Where's our bid?
        And Potsdam tied Geneseo. And of course Oswego has to be in by law.

There should have been four SUNYAC teams in. This is ripoff!!
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
          Also tied Genny & lost to Genny in OT !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

My team got screwed by being 500 miles from Adrian! I mean, what kind of Western team is closer to Eastern teams than it is to Western ones????? Figure your **** out Adrian!
            #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by knightsoftheround View Post
              my team got screwed by being 500 miles from adrian! I mean, what kind of western team is closer to eastern teams than it is to western ones????? Figure your **** out adrian!
              :d :d :d :d :d x 100
              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

My team got screwed because the first 10 games of the season count towards the PWR.
                5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
                  My team got screwed because the first 10 games of the season count towards the PWR.
                  You and me both, buddy.

Comment

Adrian,, the 500 mile rule killed us this year w only 3 possible opponents, Lake Forrest, Hobart , Geneseo .. So a gauntlet of Norbert , Hobart PW 6 ,Geneseo PW 3, Norwich PW 2and Utica PW 1 to win the NC,,, and Eau Claire gets a bye cause they are only within 500 miles to LF and St Thomas ,,

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                      My team got screwed by being 500 miles from Adrian! I mean, what kind of Western team is closer to Eastern teams than it is to Western ones????? Figure your **** out Adrian!
                      I don't post on here often but your post caught my attention. Based on what I know and understand (please feel free to update me if you have some different facts that I do) Adrian did not have a pick of whether they are a West team or and East team. And I'm not sure how that even matters in the way the selections are done this year. Also Adrian did not pick who they are going to play or where they will be playing. So based on those facts, I'm not sure what you want us to figure out. Please let us know and we will do what we can to make it a better experience for you this weekend.

I'm looking forward to a home game this weekend and I hope everyone traveling to Adrian enjoys their time here in our city. I know we have enjoyed our travels over the years to wherever our team is sent to play.

Looking forward to a great game this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AC Bulldog View Post
                        Based on what I know and understand (please feel free to update me if you have some different facts that I do) Adrian did not have a pick of whether they are a West team or and East team. And I'm not sure how that even matters in the way the selections are done this year.
                        I would imagine that Adrian was historically a "West" team based on their affiliation with the NCHA. The East/West distinction only mattered in the days of the smoke-filled room weekly rankings.
                        5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                        2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by AC Bulldog View Post
                          I don't post on here often but your post caught my attention. Based on what I know and understand (please feel free to update me if you have some different facts that I do) Adrian did not have a pick of whether they are a West team or and East team. And I'm not sure how that even matters in the way the selections are done this year. Also Adrian did not pick who they are going to play or where they will be playing. So based on those facts, I'm not sure what you want us to figure out. Please let us know and we will do what we can to make it a better experience for you this weekend.

I'm looking forward to a home game this weekend and I hope everyone traveling to Adrian enjoys their time here in our city. I know we have enjoyed our travels over the years to wherever our team is sent to play.

Looking forward to a great game this weekend.
                          I think you need to take a good hard look at the title of this thread and the history behind it. It is the yearly tongue in cheek thread where nothing is taken seriously. You broke that rule.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            I think you need to take a good hard look at the title of this thread and the history behind it. It is the yearly tongue in cheek thread where nothing is taken seriously. You broke that rule.
                            I see the name of the thread and understand that every year people feel "My team go screwed". We have felt that way in some past years too. Sorry if you feel I "broke that rule". I was just wondering what he felt we needed to get together. Nothing more. All is good.

Comment

Hobart definetly got screwed. With Weslyan advancing to win the NESCAC, that made Hobart become the travelling team, any other winner in Nescac the Statesmen stay home to host.
                              Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Working...
                              X