Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin 2020 Off-season thread - Serenity Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin 2020 Off-season thread - Serenity Now!

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
    She does her thing and I do mine.
    The result is a perfect marriage.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Like my wife always says "Honey you will never get in any trouble if you do what I say."
      UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
        I would love to see the OT game in -'03-'04 where Robbie Earl had the hat trick and they beat #1 UND in OT. That was the loudest I've ever heard the Kohl Center and that weekend was just amazing.

Edit: One thing I didn't know is that as of this season, Robbie is still playing in Europe (before COVID.) I was glad to hear that he kept his career going this long.
        Right up there for me in best games ever in person at the Kohl Center.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
          Right up there for me in best games ever in person at the Kohl Center.
          Agreed. Felt like the roof was going to blow off the place on Friday night.
          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
            Agreed. Felt like the roof was going to blow off the place on Friday night.
            One of the few games I have missed on Friday nights over the years. I heard about it from my buddies. The lights went out that night as well correct?
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Barry has the money to update *some* of the football seats but isn’t willing to grant spring sport seniors an extra year of eligibility. We all know where his priorities lie. Not shocking. Not surprised. Just disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                Barry has the money to update *some* of the football seats but isn’t willing to grant spring sport seniors an extra year of eligibility. We all know where his priorities lie. Not shocking. Not surprised. Just disappointed.
                Yep... during a pandemic, it seems like the best idea to put in premium seating in a facility where they probably won't be playing, but taking care of your "student-athletes".... meh.

/slow clap

Comment

All Barry cares about is the Football program, I won't shed any tears when he is gone for good.
                  UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                    All Barry cares about is the Football program, I won't shed any tears when he is gone for good.
                    Ditto. Pat Richter was infinitely superior as AD. Probably a better football player too💥
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                      The problem is whoever replaces him will more than likely be an apprentice of his who will have the same values ingrained in them. There is no hope of escaping The Dark Side.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

****ing UW hired a "Director of Meditation". 10s of thousands of Wisconsinites out of work and this "school" hires this type of ****.
                        How about putting that money towards a coaching buyout in a certain sport?

The UW never fails to disappoint.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          ****ing UW hired a "Director of Meditation". 10s of thousands of Wisconsinites out of work and this "school" hires this type of ****.
                          How about putting that money towards a coaching buyout in a certain sport?

The UW never fails to disappoint.
                          What an absolute JOKE. Meditate on THIS ..|.. Barry.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Meditate on THIS ..... Barry.
                            (Tim grabbing crotch)

Nice!

Comment

https://***********/jackandringa/sta...94516803407872

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I was just talking about him to my Mrs. and we agree that cancer and Covid can all just f' off.

My thoughts go out to his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X