Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin 2020 Off-season thread - Serenity Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    GD it!😡

Rob Andringa epitomizes what it means to be a badger.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin 2020 Off-season thread - Serenity Now!

For sure. His impact goes pretty deep, given that even Brett Bielema is tweeting about him right now.

I hope he knows how revered he is among our little community.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I honestly thought he was going to beat this. On TV with Posick,
        and when he is on the radio doing interviews, he is always SO positive, and sounded & looked so strong. I, as a Madison hockey guy, never had the pleasure to meet him for some reason since I met all the other Madison-born Badgers.

Maybe it's because of the recent situation with the virus and the stay at home ****, but I'm not sad, I'm just totally ****ed off. He and his family do not deserve this.

I wish them the best.
        Last edited by MadCityRich; 05-02-2020, 08:54 PM.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Thoughts and prayers to Ringo and his family.

**** cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            I honestly thought he was going to beat this. On TV with Posick,
            and when he is on the radio doing interviews, he is always SO positive, and sounded & looked so strong. I, as a Madison hockey guy, never had the pleasure to meet him for some reason since I met all the other Madison-born Badgers.

Maybe it's because of the recent situation with the virus and the stay at home ****, but I'm not sad, I'm just totally ****ed off. He and his family do not deserve this.

I wish them the best.
            I think with all the positivity on this in the past, the shock of reality of right now is just killing me inside. Killing me.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Corbin McGuire new coach at University School.

https://***********/CorbinMcGuire3/s...295051265?s=20

Interesting. I always thought he’d break through at UW but it wasn’t meant to be I guess.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Corbin McGuire new coach at University School.

https://***********/CorbinMcGuire3/s...295051265?s=20

Interesting. I always thought he’d break through at UW but it wasn’t meant to be I guess.
                That is great news. He committed to Eaves so young you never know how those will turn out. Could be a UW coaching candidate in 20 years or so.

Comment

I was listening to the Mike Heller show this afternoon. Brian Posick was a guest; he called in and one topic which dominated his time, was about Andringa. Posick and Andy Baggot went to see him this past weekend and he is in good spirits (as usual). Some funny stories. There's a particularly hysterical story about the Kessel home in Hawk's Landing. Ringo will be on the show sometime soon!!

BELOW is the link for the podcast; "When will sports start again?" Fast forward to when Posick comes on at 104:50

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-m...ller-28112473/
                  Last edited by MadCityRich; 05-06-2020, 08:41 PM.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I was listening to the Mike Heller show this afternoon. Brian Posick was a guest; he called in and one topic which dominated his time, was about Andringa. Posick and Andy Baggot went to see him this past weekend and he is in good spirits (as usual). Some funny stories. There's a particularly hysterical story about the Kessel home in Hawk's Landing. Ringo will be on the show sometime soon!!

BELOW is the link for the podcast; "When will sports start again?" Fast forward to when Posick comes on at 104:50

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-m...ller-28112473/
                    Thanks for sharing! Holy Cross Oh Baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      Thanks for sharing! Holy Cross Oh Baby!
                      That was hilarious! I wish I had 1/10th the inside stories that Posick has.

Comment

Cole Caufield penalty killer? Yeah Ok.... LINK

I hope he truly works on this as he was absolutely not interested in playing any kind of defense, mostly coasting around in the defensive end.

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                          Cole Caufield penalty killer? Yeah Ok.... LINK

I hope he truly works on this as he was absolutely not interested in playing any kind of defense, mostly coasting around in the defensive end.
                          That would be part of his development and as a high draft pick, I'm sure the Canadians are expecting that kind of play. I sure do hope he becomes that for UW next year.

Comment

Since hockey has been suspended, nobody has seen a Zamboni driver.

I'm sure they'll resurface eventually.

Comment

Since hockey has been suspended, nobody has seen a Zamboni driver.

I'm sure they'll resurface eventually.
                              That gave me a chuckle. This has been an incredibly bad birthday, so any smile is a good thing. Thanks for that.
                              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                That gave me a chuckle. This has been an incredibly bad birthday, so any smile is a good thing. Thanks for that.
                                Happy birthday!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X