• Re: Covfefe-19 2020 part the second: Wash Your Hands

Holy ****

Read the thread.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

One thing I’m certain of- the cdc will be severely harmed, reputation wise

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        One thing I’m certain of- the cdc will be severely harmed, reputation wise
        Will it or the duffus that is unqualified lose his rep and the scientists come out of the woodwork throwing him under the bus

Comment

My favorite paragraph from that:

“ Later that day, the investigators and Seattle health officials gathered with representatives of the C.D.C. and the F.D.A. to discuss what happened. The message from the federal government was blunt. “What they said on that phone call very clearly was cease and desist to Helen Chu,” Dr. Lindquist remembered. “Stop testing.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            My favorite paragraph from that:

“ Later that day, the investigators and Seattle health officials gathered with representatives of the C.D.C. and the F.D.A. to discuss what happened. The message from the federal government was blunt. “What they said on that phone call very clearly was cease and desist to Helen Chu,” Dr. Lindquist remembered. “Stop testing.”
            Holy ****. Like... holy ****.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I never really venture to the non-hockey part of these boards, glad to see this thread exists after living the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                It's gotten really bad...
                Picture the average American in your head, then remember that roughly half the population is dumber than that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                  I never really venture to the non-hockey part of these boards, glad to see this thread exists after living the other one.
                  Welcome to the party!

Who ever posted the link about the 2 strains- thanks. Going to go hunting tomorrow to see if I can find anything new.

Comment

Comment

Librul Hoax:

Seattle (AP) -- AP source: Washington governor to ban events in Seattle area of more than 250 people to fight new coronavirus
                      Code:

Comment

Woke up with a fever this morning.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Will it or the duffus that is unqualified lose his rep and the scientists come out of the woodwork throwing him under the bus
                          How have other government officials and agencies who have crossed Dimwit Donnie fared? Who has come out on top?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            How have other government officials and agencies who have crossed Dimwit Donnie fared? Who has come out on top?
                            If he cuts the CDC now, the reaction to that will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              I think this may be the thing that does it. A subset of people love watching other people be a55holes and bully the weak. They may be to cowardly to do it themselves but they love that someone has the 'guts' to do it. Lock up kids in cages- not my kid. Cut funds- not his fault. Now you are talking about very serious disruption that cannot be ignored and there is no escape. Now they are the ones who can suffer and there is no joy in suffering with other people. It threatens people on a personal level and it threatens all the strata of society. No saying 'but the economy', this isn't in my backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Librul Hoax:

Seattle (AP) -- AP source: Washington governor to ban events in Seattle area of more than 250 people to fight new coronavirus
                                The only question I have regarding steps like this is, why 250? Is 249 ok?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X