Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 2020 part the second: Wash Your Hands

jeebus ****
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good *ing God.

I will gladly punch her in the face. Yes, I will serve the assault sentence, I will pay the price. What the eff?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Sounds like the STate Dept finally got the word out that americans should NOT be going on any cruises right now...

My fiancee said five people have scheduled cruises in the next month. And someone just got back from a cruise with a cough and she showed up to work.

She works in a hospital.

What the **** is wrong with people?
          Someone on my FB feed posted the link saying the CDC said don't cruise. This is the thread that ensued-

C___ I “hate” that we are believing the lies of the media!

R___ I am unsure about all of the hype around this when so many people die from the flu every year. The problem now employers are not letting people travel and if they do they are not paying for the quarantine time if necessary when they come back.

C___ The devil is a liar. My GOD IS TRUTH! I am a believer!

R___ replied C___- I am not in a panic but as a healthcare worker it has caused concerns. Note came out from a hospital banning travel to any conference. .

C___ replied R___ i am sorry 😐 but I believe satan is attacking us from every angle. The more we express our fears the more we will doubt the POWER OF ALMIGHTY GOD! My FAITH IS IN GOD! Praise the Lord!

R___ am not disagreeing with you.

C___ replied R___ i know you are not in disagreement! We are here to lift each other UP! Hallelujah! 🥰

C___ We were on a cruise for 7 days and there was never any urgency for medical concern. God is my provider,my comforter, my all in all!

K___l I think being mindful is important, especially when it comes to touching your face after you touch a surface in a public place. However I still don’t think there’s any good reason to panic. I had a meeting today with a couple of nurse leaders at a busy NYC hospital, and our new preferred greeting is to bump elbows.
          M___ My parents just returned yesterday from an 11 day cruise with no issues at all!

At least 2 of these women are NURSES. I could puke. As nurses they should know part of the reason the Flu isn't a good comparison is we have a vaccine for it. Even if people don't get the vaccine enough people around them do - herd immunity- so it decreases the risk of exposure or spread.

Pretty sure God doesn't expect you to be willfully stupid and put yourself in harms way.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Someone on my FB feed posted the link saying the CDC said don't cruise. This is the thread that ensued-

C___ I “hate” that we are believing the lies of the media!

R___ I am unsure about all of the hype around this when so many people die from the flu every year. The problem now employers are not letting people travel and if they do they are not paying for the quarantine time if necessary when they come back.

C___ The devil is a liar. My GOD IS TRUTH! I am a believer!

R___ replied C___- I am not in a panic but as a healthcare worker it has caused concerns. Note came out from a hospital banning travel to any conference. .

C___ replied R___ i am sorry 😐 but I believe satan is attacking us from every angle. The more we express our fears the more we will doubt the POWER OF ALMIGHTY GOD! My FAITH IS IN GOD! Praise the Lord!

R___ am not disagreeing with you.

C___ replied R___ i know you are not in disagreement! We are here to lift each other UP! Hallelujah! 🥰

C___ We were on a cruise for 7 days and there was never any urgency for medical concern. God is my provider,my comforter, my all in all!

K___l I think being mindful is important, especially when it comes to touching your face after you touch a surface in a public place. However I still don’t think there’s any good reason to panic. I had a meeting today with a couple of nurse leaders at a busy NYC hospital, and our new preferred greeting is to bump elbows.
            M___ My parents just returned yesterday from an 11 day cruise with no issues at all!

At least 2 of these women are NURSES. I could puke. As nurses they should know part of the reason the Flu isn't a good comparison is we have a vaccine for it. Even if people don't get the vaccine enough people around them do - herd immunity- so it decreases the risk of exposure or spread.

Pretty sure God doesn't expect you to be willfully stupid and put yourself in harms way.
            To copy a meme....

Here's your chance. Travel to China and prove the world wrong, you believers!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              To copy a meme....

Here's your chance. Travel to China and prove the world wrong, you believers!
              If I didn't read it for myself I would think it was a parody. Good Lord above I didn't know you expect Your followers to be this stupid.

Comment

• Amherst College, who has been in the headlines for closing its women’s basketball ncaa tournament pods and now a women’s hockey NCAA tournament game just announced they are shutting down campus after spring break and telling students not to return.

https://www.amherst.edu/news/covid-1...ty/node/766550
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  If I didn't read it for myself I would think it was a parody. Good Lord above I didn't know you expect Your followers to be this stupid.
                  While I'm not freaking out, and to be honest, I'm not even changing my behaviors...what you posted for comments....holy hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So I'm a 35 year old in good health. Have had a stuffy nose for a few days, last couple days felt a slight pressure in my chest. Hasn't really impacted my breathing but just feels a "tad" different. With everything going on I called my doctor's office. I don't have a fever, no cough. So could just be a common cold. Could be more. Who the hell knows? They basically tell me to call if it gets worse. OK I can do that, figured I'd just try to get ahead of the game. And then I realize some people don't have any symptoms. So if this is as bad as it gets for me I guess the final determination is "ah who the hell knows if that was the virus". Meanwhile I can then pass on to someone else who could suffer worse symptoms. All this to say trying to contain this virus is great in theory but it certainly seems highly unlikely/impractical to me. Like I said, maybe just a common cold and with everything going on it's just in my head. But my dad is 70+ with diabetes. So how do you handle that? Even if my symptoms subside I am to avoid him for X amount of time?

I work 2 days a week at home. You'd think my company would just go to full time telecommuting at least temporarily. Nope. And if my symptoms don't get worse it's not like I can call out sick with the virus because I won't be seen/tested. How would anyone then be able to conclude a particular timeframe of when people shouldn't be afraid to be in large crowds? With no vaccine, how do you get to that point?

Comment

Chatted with a friend from Rome today. She isn't that concerned about herself (she's young and an athlete) but her older relatives. It has moved through the country so quickly. But at least the leaders in her country seem to know what they're doing, or at least are willing to listen to the medical experts. Ours? "Yeah, good luck with that," were her words.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Even if my symptoms subside I am to avoid him for X amount of time?
                          Yes
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My dad is 72 and is flying in a couple weeks. Can’t say I think that this is a great time for him to travel...

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              Chatted with a friend from Rome today. She isn't that concerned about herself (she's young and an athlete) but her older relatives. It has moved through the country so quickly. But at least the leaders in her country seem to know what they're doing, or at least are willing to listen to the medical experts. Ours? "Yeah, good luck with that," were her words.
                              With any luck our dear leader caught it at CPAC

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Yes
                                But what timeframe? Now you're asking people to assume the worst and that they have the virus. In theory that's fine, but it's very difficult to live that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X