Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

DC ties it up with 2 seconds to go!
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      DC ties it up with 2 seconds to go!
      Helluva comeback by Dartmouth. Yale has defeated Union 4-1. At least one Game 3 tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        Helluva comeback by Dartmouth. Yale has defeated Union 4-1. At least one Game 3 tomorrow night.
        Colgate and Princeton won in OT

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
          Now 20 minutes left and the same score. If all scores hold, there will be no Game 3s tomorrow and second round matches would be:
          Cornell vs. Princeton
          Clarkson vs. Union
          Quinnipiac vs. Colgate
          RPI vs. Harvard
          So if Yale wins Game 3, then the series would be:
          Cornell vs. Princeton
          Clarkson vs. Colgate
          Quinnipiac vs. Yale (nice short road trip)
          RPI vs. Harvard

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

still being wondered

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                still being wondered
                I assume the official announcement will be either tomorrow or Monday. They might be trying to figure out an alternative that doesn't involve refunding a lot of tickets.
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Good luck to you next weekend! Fans or not, beat Harvard!

Comment

With all those seniors graduating, is your coaching staff open to looking at the grad portal?

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Originally posted by Berkshire BU Fan View Post
                      With all those seniors graduating, is your coaching staff open to looking at the grad portal?
                      I have intel that we are, in fact, bringing in a grad transfer. We'll see if it's correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        still being wondered

Everywhere Shirley goes she maintains social distance ...i don't see a problem with holding the game with the faithful. She keeps herself hermetically sealed in glass skybox overlooking her minions ...😝
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                          I have intel that we are, in fact, bringing in a grad transfer. We'll see if it's correct.
                          Here's hoping it's another NoDak kid that likes to take the body...
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            Here's hoping it's another NoDak kid that likes to take the body...
                            Amen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                              I assume the official announcement will be either tomorrow or Monday. They might be trying to figure out an alternative that doesn't involve refunding a lot of tickets.
                              I doubt they sold all that many tickets. They probably would have an attendance south of 2000 total which means my original suggestion of sitting each attendee 2 seats apart might almost be possible. Give everyone coming in a free face mask and a bottle of alcohol wipe and perhaps have them stick their hands out and spray them at the entrance with a fumigator. Ridiculousness taken tot he absurd! I would hate to see what they would do if they found out that their was 4 cases of Hantavirus out at the Arizona Colorado border this year or plague bacteria found in the prairie dog population in New Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                                Norris has a conference call with the president and cabinet tonight. Very likely it gets cancelled. Best case scenario the ECAC can move it to the Times Union Center since their offices are located there and it's free next weekend.
                                Logistical question - do they keep ice at the TU Center? The place is used for hockey but once a year.

They also have to prepare for the NCAA squeakball tournament the following Thursday, which is kind of a big deal.

I understand there's a rink up Route 7 that won't be in use.
                                Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X