Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

As much as some may agree or disagree with the sentiments of banning fans and dictating movements (or lack thereof), one thing we must recognize is that college campuses are illness breeding grounds. You put a few thousand teenagers (and just above) in close proximity, and you stick a bacterium or virus in there; it's going to spread like wildfire. I'm sure we all remember becoming susceptible to these at one point or another, even if it's something as benign as a common cold.

Best that everyone does what they are comfortable doing, and if you do get sick, have some honey whiskey and lemon herbal tea ready to go. Flask if you have to.

Comment

I didn't expect him to be a finalist for this award.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

hold on to your hats; Ivy League just canceled their basketball tournaments.
        Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
          I'm seeing rumblings that RPI will be doing online-only classes for the first two weeks following spring break: https://www.reddit.com/r/RPI/comment..._for_the_next/
          Looks like it's official: https://www.reddit.com/r/RPI/comment..._suspends_all/

Comment

I guess we are getting serious now.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              I guess we are getting serious now.
              And we should. It is virtually out of control in Italy. They have a 6% death rate and only 7% of the cases have recovered so far. They have 1/5 the number of deaths that China has with only about 1/20th the population.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I didn't expect him to be a finalist for this award.
                Completely agree, but I must say that he's improved his D zone play a lot this year....Pittsburgh must've sent a memo...
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Seeing as how at least two and likely three Ivy league teams are playing in empty buildings this weekend, I can't imagine a scenario where the Ivies would reverse this ruling for next weekend, in the unlikely event that any of them were to make it to LP ??? Thoughts ?
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Completely agree, but I must say that he's improved his D zone play a lot this year....Pittsburgh must've sent a memo...
                    Yeah, it was called John Marino
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Seeing as how at least two and likely three Ivy league teams are playing in empty buildings this weekend, I can't imagine a scenario where the Ivies would reverse this ruling for next weekend, in the unlikely event that any of them were to make it to LP ??? Thoughts ?
                      I'm pretty sure at least one will make it through...
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

......this is for bouncy ball... The hypocrisy of our Ivy League presidents is baffling and alarming. We are disappointed and disheartened that they would discriminate against one sport and allow the others to continue to compete. Other conferences, such as the SEC and Pac - 12, are still scheduled to host their men’s basketball championship tournaments. These tournaments are scheduled to start March 11 or later.
                        Last edited by turk181; 03-10-2020, 02:48 PM.
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure at least one will make it through...
                            As long as it isn't Harvard.

Of course since Cornell is playing Princeton, it's a good bet.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Since Ryan Healey was mentioned, here is a projected lineup for next years USNTDP 17U team which does not include him.

We still hope that we go after him.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Since Ryan Healey was mentioned, here is a projected lineup for next years USNTDP 17U team which does not include him.

We still hope that we go after him.
                                Does Seth have U17 or U18 next season?

Comment

Working...
                                X