Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Could you run a set of simulations based upon Cornell getting the bye?
    I'm waiting to know what's actually going on because this might need a little bit of re-coding.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      I'm waiting to know what's actually going on because this might need a little bit of re-coding.
      I understand. That was the reason for the smiley.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        I am confused. Is our season now over also?
        Give it time. You know they're mulling it.
        Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

I am confused. Is our season now over also? i will have very little to occupy my time now. Will there be a baseball season? Will the earth still rotate on it's axis? We will still revolve around the sun? Do we stay on daylight savings time? So much to think about.
          Our season is not over

Comment

Congrats on the non-existent sweep of Harvard!

Comment

I am confused. Is our season now over also? i will have very little to occupy my time now. Will there be a baseball season? Will the earth still rotate on it's axis? We will still revolve around the sun? Do we stay on daylight savings time? So much to think about.
              We're gonna need more Tito's......
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                Our season is not over
                I think that you knew something when you didn't have a Talkin' 'Neers episode yesterday.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

BTW, in addition to Reilly being a finalist for Best Defensive Defenseman, congrats also go out to Cory Babichuk for Rookie of the Year finalist and Dave Smith as Coach of the Year finalist. Check ecachockey.com for more info.
                  Last edited by RPI fan 4 life; 03-11-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    We're gonna need more Tito's......
                    if Jenny and I are stuck here in the house we have plenty of potent potables. I hope everyone posting here is also set up well for this. I imagine that in about 4-6 weeks from now we will all be looking back at this as an over reaction. We did not have hockey tickets for this weekend and were going to listen to the broadcast which now seems like it will not be happening. We are still in a await and see for the Lake Placid trip as we were thinking about a drive up to our home and staying there to commute back and forth to the tournament games.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      So someone will have to explain to me how deciding to not send your team to play hockey in an empty rink ISN'T a forfeit ?? I understand the reason for their decision, but why do they get to define the outcome too? Crazy
                      If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it...?

How Harvard of them.

Comment

No fans at any upcoming NCAA tournament events.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Harvard’s just repaying RPI for all the times the Tute accommodated H for the Beanpot.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                            BTW, in addition to Reilly being a finalist for Best Defensive Defenseman, congrats also go out to Cory Babichuk for Rookie of the Year finalist and Dave Smith as Coach of the Year finalist. Check ecachockey.com for more info.
                            I posted both of those tweets, but they are buried among all the Harvard doesn't go to Troy posts.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                              No fans at any upcoming NCAA tournament events.
                              This does not affect conference tournaments, so it will be a wait and see for ECAC announcement which is undoubtedly coming

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I posted both of those tweets, but they are buried among all the Harvard doesn't go to Troy posts.
                                I missed that. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X