Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Rumblings now that the RPI-COlgate games will not be played in Troy.... cannot confirm as of yet.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Rumblings now that the RPI-COlgate games will not be played in Troy.... cannot confirm as of yet.
      Where would they play them if not in Troy?

Comment

Originally posted by NPC19850330 View Post
        Where would they play them if not in Troy?
        No idea... I probably should have waited to post, but it was from a usually reliable source. I suppose we'll know more as the day unfolds.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          That concerns me. You never forget anything!! Have you checked in the refrigerator for your house keys? Are you wearing two different color socks?
          I blame two different color socks on colorblindness.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            That would eliminate the vestiges of a home field advantage.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              That would eliminate the vestiges of a home field advantage.
              Not that we've had much of any for the past four days, at least in terms of psychology. No matter what, we'll have last change, and hopefully choice of benches and ends.

Comment

Originally posted by NPC19850330 View Post
                Not that we've had much of any for the past four days, at least in terms of psychology. No matter what, we'll have last change, and hopefully choice of benches and ends.
                For me, last change and having our bench next to the penalty boxes are the real aspects of home field advantage. Would love the home crowd but that would just be extra gravy. Always need whatever extra benefit you can get. If we go back to the beginnings of successful RPI hockey, we could learn a lot from Coach Harkness and some of the things he did to help the team.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  I’m getting the feeling all NCAA sporting events are soon to be cancelled. Things seem to be headed in that direction very quickly.

Comment

All I want to know is, if we score during the last minute of the period, will I still get my free taco??
                    Originally posted by moe24
                    Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

I was wondering when junior leagues would start. This would affect 2 of our recruits, Beaton and Davies.

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-12-2020, 11:43 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FWIW, if the season is cancelled, our offseason is over 5% done already figuring from the end of the last game which we played on 2/29.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Union College ( Staff Member) has its first confirmed case of the Coronavirus
                            Last edited by Go Puckman; 03-12-2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Love it ! Some much needed levity ... Stay safe, stay home when you can and wash dem hands people, thats about all we can do at this point. GO RED !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X