Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

A lot of good suggestions. Thanks to RPI fan 4 life for this one.

Last thread https://fanforum.uscho.com/showthrea...th-2020-Vision!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part III: Destination: Lake Placid (and Beyond)!!

Perhaps someone should start a scores thread for the ECAC round 1 games tonight? BTW could not find any odds for the Harvard/SLU game. Might be that I did not look too hard or that there is just not enough interest in the series??
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Perhaps someone should start a scores thread for the ECAC round 1 games tonight? BTW could not find any odds for the Harvard/SLU game. Might be that I did not look too hard or that there is just not enough interest in the series??
      Feel free to do so.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I will not start a thread that doesn't include RPI.
        Just another of my superstitions.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          A lot of good suggestions. Thanks to RPI fan 4 life for this one.

Last thread https://fanforum.uscho.com/showthrea...th-2020-Vision!
          Thanks, Ralph. I’m honored. Back in 1985, they used to sell t-shirts at HFH with a map of Michigan and the caption: Destination: Detroit. That’s where the idea came from...

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
            I will not start a thread that doesn't include RPI.
            Just another of my superstitions.
            You could call it "The RPI-free ECAC First Round".
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RPI's first-round game in the DIII men's basketball tournament is available to stream here if anyone is interested.

(the link is the word "here", I know people have had difficulties with that lately)

EDIT: AND THE ENGINEERS WILL MARCH ON, COMING BACK FROM BEING 16 DOWN IN THE SECOND HALF TO WIN 58-57!
              Last edited by lugnut92; 03-06-2020, 04:18 PM.
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                RPI's first-round game in the DIII men's basketball tournament is available to stream here if anyone is interested.

(the link is the word "here", I know people have had difficulties with that lately)

EDIT: AND THE ENGINEERS WILL MARCH ON, COMING BACK FROM BEING 16 DOWN IN THE SECOND HALF TO WIN 58-57!
                I was watching and they were getting killed with multiple consecutive turnovers and a 14 point deficit well into the second half. Then I had to take a business call and turned it back on to see the final minutes. I'm shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                  I was watching and they were getting killed with multiple consecutive turnovers and a 14 point deficit well into the second half. Then I had to take a business call and turned it back on to see the final minutes. I'm shocked.
                  Make sure to take a business call around 6-8pm tomorrow night
                  RPI Pep Band
                  GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                  2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                  2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post

That was a wild one. If I were to choose the Engineer of the game, I'd give it to freshman Jonny Angbazo.

RPI will play tomorrow at 6 PM against the winner of tonight's game between Tufts vs. Western Connecticut.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                      That was a wild one. If I were to choose the Engineer of the game, I'd give it to freshman Jonny Angbazo.

RPI will play tomorrow at 6 PM against the winner of tonight's game between Tufts vs. Western Connecticut.
                      I had watched about the first half and got called out also. Hesitated to even tune back in for the final score figuring this was the end of the road. But they live to fight another day!! Has been quite a year for RPI sports. Now let us just have the hockey team play for 5-6+ more games this year!!

Comment

Harvard-SLU tied at 1. 8 min left first period.
                        Now 2-1 Harvard. End of 1.
                        Last edited by RPI fan 4 life; 03-06-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                          Harvard-SLU tied at 1. 8 min left first period.
                          Now 2-1 Harvard. End of 1.
                          That's the one that affects us of course but Union 1-Yale 0 and Dartmouth 1 -Princeton 1 at the end of the first period Colgate 1-0 over Brown in the first.

Comment

That's the one that affects us of course but Union 1-Yale 0 and Dartmouth 1 -Princeton 1 at the end of the first period Colgate 1-0 over Brown in the first.
                            Do you have ESPN+? You should see Dartmouth’s uniform. Looks like a bunch of criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                              Do you have ESPN+? You should see Dartmouth’s uniform. Looks like a bunch of criminals.
                              Have not been watching but had been listening to some of the games at least early. i found it interesting that very few penalties are being called so far in any game.

Comment

Working...
                              X