This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
    From today's WH briefing: VP Pence has still not been tested. Inconceivable. Guidelines have been revised in a "15 Days To Slow the Spread" two sided document which is not on the WH, CDC or Fox News web site. Inconceivable. I could have it on my web site in < 2 minutes (((IF)) someone gave it to me in txt, doc or html format. Point being they probably pulled a few copies off a WH printer as they walked to the Rose Garden.
    Where's your surprise look? The man doesn't believe in Science geeze...🙄🙄🙄 also the "10 out of 10'remark? Tell that to people desperate for a test...or worse yet...a respirator if this thing blows up.

I will give him this much as he said C19 is not under control..we're just getting started folks.
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Re: Covid 19

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Where's your surprise look? The man doesn't believe in Science geeze...������ also the "10 out of 10'remark? Tell that to people desperate for a test...or worse yet...a respirator if this thing blows up.

I will give him this much as he said C19 is not under control..we're just getting started folks.
      You could actually realistically say Trump "passed" today's press conference if one had to grade it. He even answered a question by saying "we should let the experts answer that"! Not that it makes up for the previous weeks of inaction, poor preparation, and downplaying the potential impact in his previous pressers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
        You could actually realistically say Trump "passed" today's press conference if one had to grade it. He even answered a question by saying "we should let the experts answer that"! Not that it makes up for the previous weeks of inaction, poor preparation, and downplaying the potential impact in his previous pressers.
        Anthony Fauci should be the leader but anyway
        ..from Twitter:
        THREAD: Effective at close of business tonight, all restaurants and bars in NH will be required to serve patrons by takeout, delivery, and drive-through methods only. Scheduled public gatherings over 50 people will be prohibited. This order will remain in effect until April 7.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/rfkbv_WQtn0

On the front lines in an Italian hospital. Not for the faint of heart. It is gut-wrenching.

Comment

• Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
            I am glad to see / hear that. Tell us the truth. There's nothing "tremendous" about this pandemic. I would respect him if he would just stop the negative tweet storms and just lead the country...and..that goes for those on the other side of the aisle. What's happening in Italy does not need to be our reality..God bless those on the frontlines!!
            Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-16-2020, 04:58 PM.
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              https://youtu.be/rfkbv_WQtn0

On the front lines in an Italian hospital. Not for the faint of heart. It is gut-wrenching.
              Wow..just awful.
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
                I was thinking that too although rating his efforts a "10"... sigh. I try to focus on the people behind the President, their facial expressions as he speaks. Maybe it is in my head, but Dr. Birx seems to be holding a lot in and Dr. Fauci, well they just keep him off camera. Unlike Friday the VP had a reduced role today. On Friday they whisked the President off stage quickly. Not a good look for a leader in crisis mode.
                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                  From today's WH briefing: VP Pence has still not been tested. Inconceivable. Guidelines have been revised in a "15 Days To Slow the Spread" two sided document which is not on the WH, CDC or Fox News web site. Inconceivable. I could have it on my web site in < 2 minutes (((IF)) someone gave it to me in txt, doc or html format. Point being they probably pulled a few copies off a WH printer as they walked to the Rose Garden.
                  https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/16/trum...-pandemic.html Scroll down. Still not obviously find-able on coronavirus.gov or cdc.gov.
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

So only everyone's favorite actors get this thing?
                    Hanks, Idris Elba, and now Tormund...

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/16/trum...-pandemic.html Scroll down. Still not obviously find-able on coronavirus.gov or cdc.gov.
                      Thanks, I went hunting and was unable to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                        So only everyone's favorite actors get this thing?
                        Hanks, Idris Elba, and now Tormund...
                        Thank God Tori Lane has been spared...

Comment

• Here are some numbers that are interesting:
                          Every year about 57M people die world wide.
                          That's 150k per day.
                          Coronavirus has killed about 8,000 in three months.

What am I missing?

Honest question.

Comment

Oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                              Oh boy
                              "I've been on the site almost three years and haven't said anything. Better make sure my first post is one to remember."

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                                Liberal is improving society through government involvement, libertarian is without government involvement. At least any of both categories that I know think that way. Both want freer societies but through different means.
                                that is today's usage of the word liberal. but it is not the older usage of the word. this was long before there was a libertarian.
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X