X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covid 19

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
    That UHN thread has really gone to the trumpettes. “Live free or die”, LMAO.
    "Live Free and Get Really Really Sick... or Die."
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
      That's for sure! Just a wannabe. Nice to see people are still agonizing over me, even though I just came around for the first time in years to see the discussion on Covid 19.

Be safe everyone. As Chuck Murray said, we're all in this together.
      Hey, Bob! Still getting hot over Jan Brewer?
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
        That UHN thread has really gone to the trumpettes. “Live free or die”, LMAO.
        Holy cow, you weren’t kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Maybe they are licking floors like these geniuses in Arkansas

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/without-guidance-from-the-top-americans-have-been-left-to-figure-out-their-own-coronavirus-solutions/2020/03/15/9875aa64-6550-11ea-845d-e35b0234b136_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            ...and FWIW worth dept, HR is not one of them! Nope, proud to be a good ole bleeding heart lib! And speaking of Live Free or Die NH...our gov just pulled the plug on schools being open til April 3...Being a teacher....and a 40 year veteran, this is unprecedented for me, but, I'm ready....I think?
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

89710529-10157229115831275-4420552161209876480-o

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  ...and FWIW worth dept, HR is not one of them! Nope, proud to be a good ole bleeding heart lib! And speaking of Live Free or Die NH...our gov just pulled the plug on schools being open til April 3...Being a teacher....and a 40 year veteran, this is unprecedented for me, but, I'm ready....I think?
                  Yeah! What she said. Don't be lumping us all together, please?

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    Originally posted by Darius View Post
                    Yeah! What she said. Don't be lumping us all together, please?
                    How … adorable.

Now, both of you, back home pronto, before I report you to the UNH thread as quislings.

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                      How … adorable.

Now, both of you, back home pronto, before I report you to the UNH thread as quislings.

Had to look up quisling. Thanks! Are you saying we are fascists?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        How … adorable.

^ lacks courage to actually debate in topical thread knowing his participation and preparedness will be woefully inadequate and shameful. Cracks joke and scurries back to safe space...

After all, as Chuck Murray debate champion once said regarding climate change. ‘Why would I debate with a bunch of people who disagree with me...’

Such tough guy action from internet champion of tough guy behavior...
                        Live Free or Die!!
                        Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                          Had to look up quisling. Thanks! Are you saying we are fascists?
                          Can't speak for you Darius but, I'm proud to be a full blown bleeding heart lib! Or, a quisling (but I ain't no puppet) I wasn't voted 'most argumentative' in High School for nothin'!! As per being a 'fascist' I don't think we're in that boat but, I've heard some people use that term for someone else who shall not be named but lives in a big white house in the Washington, DC area....:
                          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                            Can't speak for you Darius but, I'm proud to be a full blown bleeding heart lib! Or, a quisling (but I ain't no puppet) I wasn't voted 'most argumentative' in High School for nothin'!! As per being a 'fascist' I don't think we're in that boat but, I've heard some people use that term for someone else who shall not be named but lives in a big white house in the Washington, DC area....:D
                            When someone believes it’s an insult to call you out for caring about the fate of people other than yourself - wear it as a badge of honor and understand exactly what it tells you about someone willing to make that claim...
                            Live Free or Die!!
                            Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              ^ lacks courage to actually debate in topical thread knowing his participation and preparedness will be woefully inadequate and shameful. Cracks joke and scurries back to safe space...

After all, as Chuck Murray debate champion once said regarding climate change. ‘Why would I debate with a bunch of people who disagree with me...’

Such tough guy action from internet champion of tough guy behavior...
                              I guess there’s another narcissistic windbag beside the one in the a White House.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                I guess there’s another narcissistic windbag beside the one in the a White House.
                                Whoa, easy there Pro. Chuck Murray demands a certain level of respect from the people he talks down too...
                                Live Free or Die!!
                                Miami University '03

Comment

Working...
                                X