This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
    The US had plenty of warning, and Trump sat there fiddling instead of preparing for the inevitability of the virus reaching our shores.
    And proudly retweeted a picture of him fiddling while America burned because he doesn't understand the reference or know anything about history.

Comment

• Re: Covid 19

I don't know if the concern is supply chains will dry up if distribution centers have to start keeping people home?

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        As someone who has a brother working with the State of Washington task force, I can assure you the Federal government's response and mobilization has been an unmitigated disaster.
        I'm sure you said the same thing when H1N1 struck and Obama did nothing for six months. Because you're very fair and objective...the obsession of you people that started the day after the election (before he even took office) to impeach him is just mind-boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          I'm sure you said the same thing when H1N1 struck and Obama did nothing for six months. Because you're very fair and objective...the obsession of you people that started the day after the election (before he even took office) to impeach him is just mind-boggling.
          This is a flat out lie. It took 11 days from the first case to be reported in California to the federal government declaring a national health emergency - before a single person had died in the US. A national health emergency was declared 6 weeks before H1N1 was declared a pandemic by the WHO.

Comment

Can't believe how much the Orange Man Child sounded like a 4th grader again today. He is consistent, I'll give him that. Scary part is educated folks fall for it.

He was soooo correct when he said "I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't loose any voters".. Been proven true many times now.

Simply amazing but scary.
            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
            Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
              I'm sure you said the same thing when H1N1 struck and Obama did nothing for six months.
              You do know that is a blatant lie, right?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                As someone who has a brother working with the State of Washington task force, I can assure you the Federal government's response and mobilization has been an unmitigated disaster.
                THis.
                Fact checking is difficult so I did it for you
                https://www.snopes.com/collections/debunker-03-03-2020/

I worked thru the H1N1 times in a family practice. We were inundated. There was excellent leadership from the top on down. We had clear direction, information was released in a coherent way, the public health depts were supported.
                This is a cluster fvck. None of those things are occurring. I posted this somewhere else but I will ask it here- I wonder how they will spin all this foolishness when their base starts to notice the resources, testing they need isn't available and people they love are dying
                Last edited by leswp1; 03-13-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  You do know that is a blatant lie, right?
                  I don’t think facts will work here.

Really chaps some people that previous president handled that one well and had people tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I don’t think facts will work here.

Really chaps some people that previous president handled that one well and had people tested.
                    Those of us who didn’t agree with the previous administration did not do the following: 1) stonewall and badger every day. 2) yell “impeach” every day 3) ridicule, condescend and name-call ANYONE who disagreed with their views or call them morons or uneducated 4) say “If you didn’t vote for Obama you’re a racist”. We accepted the results and moved forward. It’s too bad that you (that’s a collective you, before you start attacking me) never have.

Comment

My brother wasn't in that job, so I didn't have a firsthand account.

All I know is this is an unmitigated disaster. You can deny it all you want.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Those of us who didn’t agree with the previous administration did not do the following: 1) stonewall and badger every day. 2) yell “impeach” every day 3) ridicule, condescend and name-call ANYONE who disagreed with their views or call them morons or uneducated 4) say “If you didn’t vote for Obama you’re a racist”. We accepted the results and moved forward. It’s too bad that you (that’s a collective you, before you start attacking me) never have.
                        You.....didn't pay much attention during the Obama years, did you? This is so self-unaware it almost reads as parody.

Comment

You.....didn't pay much attention during the Obama years, did you? This is so self-unaware it almost reads as parody.
                          It does induce deep laughter

Comment

You just made my point.

Comment

Sh1t! I wish I lived where you are describing. Even if this were true- what in the world has this to do with anything. Obama has been gone for 3 yrs now. Move forward as you say you did last time. We are talking about now. If someone says something moronic they are moronic. If they say something uneducated and stick by it they should be called out. Being stupid about something but being willing to educate yourself is great. Clinging to stupidity is not something that gets a pass. Whining about being called stupid for doing so doesn't impress anyone but yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                Those of us who didn’t agree with the previous administration did not do the following: 1)
                                You only start watching FOX News the summer of 2015? Everything you said was being done since 2008.

It’s too bad that you (that’s a collective you, before you start attacking me) never have.
                                it's such a shame that you (and that's you, not collective) whine about generalizations and then generalize in the next breath. Peak hypocrisy.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X