• Show
Clear All

• Re: Covid 19

https://twitter.com/MarkDivver/statu...639197185?s=20
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Posts in this thread are being reported for being too political, so please refrain from pointing out what an incompetent, lying, egotistical buffoon we have in the Oval Office.

Thank you for your cooperation.
      +1
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Posts in this thread are being reported for being too political, so please refrain from pointing out what an incompetent, lying, egotistical buffoon we have in the Oval Office.

Thank you for your cooperation.
        OK. Message received here. Wouldn't want to dash anyone's orange colored glasses view of our state of affairs.
        $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
        Just win.....

Comment

• This is heading towards season being halted

Comment

All it took was NBA. NCAA hoop conferences are cancelling league tournaments. Same will happen for college hockey. Hopefully they can still play NCAA tournament at some point but who knows.

Comment

First positive test in Maine. Female who is in her 50’s.
              And we’re off....,,
              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
              Just win.....

Comment

It’s all over. See you all in October.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

NHL expected to suspend their season.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      NHL expected to suspend their season.
                      NBA and MLS already have. I'm surprised the NHL hasn't yet.
                      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Well if conferences cancel, there goes the NCAAs I would think too. Still defending champs. I feel bad for Mankato. I think this was their year especially now that they don’t have to play against the “home ice advantage” and have faired better in empty arenas than other teams
                        Last edited by UMD21; 03-12-2020, 12:25 PM.
                        I wanna go fast!

Comment

NCAA tournament could still be in play at some point. Guess it depends on what happens the next couple weeks. But who knows. For example if by the time the FF is approaching you could send the top 4 in PWR. I have no idea. I haven't seen any timeline for NBA returning to action. All up in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            NCAA tournament could still be in play at some point. Guess it depends on what happens the next couple weeks. But who knows. For example if by the time the FF is approaching you could send the top 4 in PWR. I have no idea. I haven't seen any timeline for NBA returning to action. All up in the air.
                            There’s literally no incentive for them to continue. No fan revenue. NC$A could care less about crowning a champ. It would be all risk with no reward
                            I wanna go fast!

Comment

NHL season officially suspended with "hopes to resume".
                              Utica Pioneers Hockey
                              2012-13 Frozen Four Semi-Finalist
                              2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20 UCHC Regular Season Champs
                              2017-18 UCHC Tournament Champions
                              2019-20 UCHC Tournament Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by UCfan30 View Post
                                NHL season officially suspended with "hopes to resume".
                                Award the Cup to the Bruins!

Comment

Working...
                                X