• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is exponentially expanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      She is exponentially expanding.
      Stay at home folks. Stay at home for the sake of your elders.

Comment

Stay at home folks. Stay at home for the sake of your elders.
        Lot of out of state plates moving north.

Comment

Lot of out of state plates moving north.
          Basically they send floating hospital and then say get the hell out of dodge.

Comment

• On the closing school piece of this article its prob true that children might not become infected at school but what concerns this 61 year old is the 78 other adults I work with on a daily basis that could be bringing the virus in putting alot of people (the adults in the room) at risk? Anyway there were interesting conclusions in there.
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              On the closing school piece of this article its prob true that children might not become infected at school but what concerns this 61 year old is the 78 other adults I work with on a daily basis that could be bringing the virus in putting alot of people (the adults in the room) at risk? Anyway there were interesting conclusions in there.
              Your interesting conclusions said yes they bring germs in. And that it is a hardship for parents. But maybe I like homeschooling my kids.

Comment

• Re: Covid 19

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                People smarter than me
                so you know it's been debunked, but you don't know by who? ok ...
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Your interesting conclusions said yes they bring germs in. And that it is a hardship for parents. But maybe I like homeschooling my kids.
                  Mark my words before they shut me down again. China released a biological weapon on the world. Or Russia did. But. Americans will respond. Mostly at China. And they will wipe out North Korea in the process... and Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                    Mark my words before they shut me down again. China released a biological weapon on the world. Or Russia did. But. Americans will respond. Mostly at China. And they will wipe out North Korea in the process... and Russia.
                    Time to shut you down again.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      so you know it's been debunked, but you don't know by who? ok ...
                      A five-second google search will suffice.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Glad to see the test kits getting out there. Helps in the process. As it would come as NO surprise to anyone here, I obviously slant just a lil to the left so most of what I read comes from there. I can be conservative on quite a few topics tho. Anyway, one question that I have never heard asked, or answered (and, I haven't watched them all) at one of these CV pressers is "why didn't we go with the WHO test the rest of the world is using/used"? Now I know this topic has been highly politicized (speaking only to this issue). I listen to Thom Hartman on occasion; agree with alot of what he says. His take on this was that the WHO only dispersed them to (he used the word poorer?) countries; we were not eligible for them. BUT, we could have bought them from the Germans but chose to go with a faulty first test done by an American company (which I have no problem with that) ...of course, he (and others I read on twitter etc) say Jared Kuschner owns that company. I could of course do a google search on this but was curious what others have heard about this, if you feel it's worth discussing anyway..Feel free to correct any of the above discourse is a good thing. Be well!
                        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• We need lock down. El pres has no balls to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                            Glad to see the test kits getting out there. Helps in the process. As it would come as NO surprise to anyone here, I obviously slant just a lil to the left so most of what I read comes from there. I can be conservative on quite a few topics tho. Anyway, one question that I have never heard asked, or answered (and, I haven't watched them all) at one of these CV pressers is "why didn't we go with the WHO test the rest of the world is using/used"? Now I know this topic has been highly politicized (speaking only to this issue). I listen to Thom Hartman on occasion; agree with alot of what he says. His take on this was that the WHO only dispersed them to (he used the word poorer?) countries; we were not eligible for them. BUT, we could have bought them from the Germans but chose to go with a faulty first test done by an American company (which I have no problem with that) ...of course, he (and others I read on twitter etc) say Jared Kuschner owns that company. I could of course do a google search on this but was curious what others have heard about this, if you feel it's worth discussing anyway..Feel free to correct any of the above discourse is a good thing. Be well!
                            What's True
                            Jared Kushner’s brother, Joshua, is co-founder of the health insurance start-up Oscar, which recently released an online tool to locate COVID-19 testing centers in some areas. At least in the past, Jared Kushner has had a financial interest in Oscar.

What's False
                            Oscar is not involved in the actual process of COVID-19 testing or in the manufacturing of such a test. Oscar created a website — open to the public — that screens users to see if they qualify for a test and then provides a list of testing sites nearby.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

well, tests might be available where you are but not here in Michigan. At least not for the average person. I can't get one. maybe next week.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Don’t know about what you mention, but I’m afraid the big massive flow of government funds going to these companies for production contracts is ugly to the point of “we don’t want to know”. After this is over I’ll be curious to see who made the money off of this pandemic.
                                I guess they have us over the barrel on this one. Must have situation.
                                🙄
                                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                                Just win.....

Comment

Working...
                                X