This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    I'll give you Maniacs credit for one thing, you do stick together. Misguided but monolithic. A bunch of lunatic, left leaning tribal cretans. A group that has never seen a tax it does not like. A group that drives 20 miles an hour in a 35 zone and puts the brakes on to slow me down. How's that for immature?
    Wow, you really got me. I didn't even make any sort of political statement, I just noticed your petulant behavior and called you out for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Are you guys smoking something? Jeese- go cat or bear fight somewhere else
      If not, they should be.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

I'll give you Maniacs credit for one thing, you do stick together. Misguided but monolithic. A bunch of lunatic, left leaning tribal cretans. A group that has never seen a tax it does not like. A group that drives 20 miles an hour in a 35 zone and puts the brakes on to slow me down. How's that for immature?
        You aren’t worth the effort to engage anymore. Seriously, not worth my time.
        $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
        Just win.....

Comment

• Re: Covid 19

SIgh. Oh, Ponyman.... Ponyman... you are needed here

Comment

Just topped 6k cases in the US..107 deaths
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              What'd I miss?
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Trump will easily win re-election against 'Communist Leftie Bernie' - or 'Senile Joe Forget What State I'm In' so you libs better scrum up a new candidate, without the baggage, like quick. Don't pin your hopes on the Corona Virus, because this will be a non-issue - and a feather in his cap for Trump - by November.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

There isn't going to be an election.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    Just topped 6k cases in the US..107 deaths
                    Fatality rate of 1.78%, for those still pretending this is just like the seasonal flu.

Not Bubonic Plague huge, but turns into a huge and terrifying number if we allow it to spread unchecked.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Among concluded cases, our death rate is at around 50%.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Among concluded cases, our death rate is at around 50%.
                        That's a good number, right?

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                          Trump will easily win re-election against 'Communist Leftie Bernie' - or 'Senile Joe Forget What State I'm In' so you libs better scrum up a new candidate, without the baggage, like quick. Don't pin your hopes on the Corona Virus, because this will be a non-issue - and a feather in his cap for Trump - by November.
                          Ok then.

Comment

Mookie caught a 10;000 maniacs video yesterday.... for some reason Mookie thought Natalie had bigger boobies
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              No we really don't need that played out crap.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                There isn't going to be an election.
                                The Federal government cannot cancel an election. The States can, but not the Feds. And by the Constitution, on January 20, 2021, the term ends. Period. So, if no one is elected for another term, guess who becomes President?

Here is a very interesting article laying out all the legalities of what can happen and how a President can get elected even if the States don't hold an election.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ronavirus.html
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X