X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    BYOM(Bring Your Own Mask)

Can you take WayOUThere with you? Don't give him a mask!
    Really want to go there d*ickface.?
    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
    Just win.....

Comment

• Re: Covid 19

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      How much for the life insurance policy?
      Not needed....just wear a full body condom
      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
        Not needed....just wear a full body condom
        Hermetically sealed. That way they can save the middleman and just offload you into a box without using up any resources that could go to someone else

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Hermetically sealed. That way they can save the middleman and just offload you into a box without using up any resources that could go to someone else
          ha ha good one louie !
          Last edited by acs64; 03-17-2020, 03:56 PM.
          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

First 2 cases reported in the Laconia, NH area...
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by acs64 View Post
              wowser....boston to tampa in 3 weeks....$44 roundtrip on jetblue. just say'in
              Nice.. you may be able to pick up the new Tom Brady jersey.
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                Really want to go there d*ickface.?
                You need to take a chill pill OUThere. Maybe you should go to spring break in F La with the millenials. Don't forget to bring your Bernie for President placards!
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

You need to take a chill pill OUThere. Maybe you should go to spring break in F La with the millenials. Don't forget to bring your Bernie for President placards!
                  Immature much?
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                    Immature much?
                    Right. Yup. I'm a 70 years old and immature!

Comment

Right. Yup. I'm a 70 years old and immature!
                      Age isn't an indicator of maturity.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        Age isn't an indicator of maturity.
                        I'll give you Maniacs credit for one thing, you do stick together. Misguided but monolithic. A bunch of lunatic, left leaning tribal cretans. A group that has never seen a tax it does not like. A group that drives 20 miles an hour in a 35 zone and puts the brakes on to slow me down. How's that for immature?

Comment

Are you guys smoking something? Jeese- go cat or bear fight somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                            Utter disgust for reverend pence. He sold his soul to be vp and confirms that every time he gets in front of the camera. He spends all his time singing high praises of the Orange man child. Every time, no exceptions. And the trumpettes lap it up like honey.
                            Based on his religion, he better ask forgiveness as the lust in his eyes for the orangutan is a no no in his bible.
                            But then again, in Trump world, kissing the ring is a requirement to staying employed.
                            Pence is cut from the cloth as the other false "evangelicals", and simpers over tRump as though he's his big-d*icked boyfriend.

(But are organgutans mentioned in the Bible? Maybe I'll have less 'spailnin' to do at the Pearly Gates...)
                            Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-17-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              I'll give you Maniacs credit for one thing, you do stick together. Misguided but monolithic. A bunch of lunatic, left leaning tribal cretans. A group that has never seen a tax it does not like. A group that drives 20 miles an hour in a 35 zone and puts the brakes on to slow me down. How's that for immature?
                              That would be "cretin", Einstein.

(And how's that GED coming along?)

Comment

I live free in Maine. Try to keep up WayOUThere!
                                You calling the kettle black?
                                Just win.....

Comment

Working...
                                X