This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The problem is Bernie is trying to win as an "outsider" (which is a joke he is a career politician) and insurgent so he HAS to play that card. The problem is he didnt adapt it when he took the lead. He should have been saying "Even in a rigged system we can still fight and win we just need to keep fighting harder and stronger". Use it to inspire. For all the BS Trump did that was the one thing he played right. He was never supposed to win, everything was rigged but when he started to defy the odds he made himself look even stronger by pretending he was beating the odds.

In 30 years we will say Bernie opened the door to what came next...but for now it is pretty easy to see he ran a pretty awful campaign that did nothing but get the same people to say the same things and convert no one. He also was the right candidate at the wrong time. To most people (not me) now is not the time for a revolution, it is a time for a return to the familiar. The revolution comes next.
    In 30 years if it happens. I have my doubts. Planet may be gone by then.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      Hey, mine too!
      Is she hot?
      Yes, it must be a Nov 3 thing.

You also have Monica Vitti, Gemma Ward, Adriana Torrebejano, Bethany Cosentino, Aria Wallace, Eva Renzi, and Milly D'Abbraccio.

I have Jerry Springer, Peter Tork, and Michael Buscemi. Not even Steve.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Yes, it must be a Nov 3 thing.

You also have Monica Vitti, Gemma Ward, Adriana Torrebejano, Bethany Cosentino, Aria Wallace, Eva Renzi, and Milly D'Abbraccio.

I have Jerry Springer, Peter Tork, and Michael Buscemi. Not even Steve.
        I have Guy LaFleur and Gary Cole. Yes, I share a birthday with Bill Lumbergh.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          I have Guy LaFleur and Gary Cole. Yes, I share a birthday with Bill Lumbergh.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            And Harvey Birdman!
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I mean it is a nice try...but I am not sure getting Jesse "Hymie Town" Jackson on your campaign is gonna help much. Makes you look self loathing
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Every debate going forward needs to be no audience.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Every debate going forward needs to be no audience.
                  Hell, make that a permanent rule. No purpose in them being there other than unneeded cheering at times.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Bernie doesn't seem to understand that universal healthcare is irrelevant for cases like the Coronavirus. Italy has universal healthcare.

Comment

And Biden coughed into his hand less than 30 seconds into the debate

Comment

The idea that illegal immigrants should have the same healthcare rights as documented citizens is borderline infuriating to me.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Bernie doesn't seem to understand that universal healthcare is irrelevant for cases like the Coronavirus. Italy has universal healthcare.
                          Right, but wasn't Biden's argument to put it into place for the pandemic?
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Ya. The infrastructure would still be overwhelmed in a universal healthcare system for a coronavirus situation but Biden's idea of paying for all people during a pandemic is something I would support.

Comment

I don’t have the mental or emotional capacity to watch a debate tonight, you guys are troopers

Comment

I wouldnt anyways...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X