X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    ... Facebook campaign ads.

Of course, that’s the first step towards actually suspending.
    Funny, the headline I saw has now completely changed wording

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

He's "assessing" his campaign in coming weeks
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        He's "assessing" his campaign in coming weeks
        He should have done that between 16 and 20. Maybe this time his campaign may have been better OR he would have avoided it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          Nothing crazy about the tabulations of exit poll data compared to votes.

Take this with a grain of salt, In this case: Mass, Mich, Tx, SC, Cali exit polls showed Sanders votes as much as 10-15% higher than the actual vote totals and Biden’s exit numbers similarly different in that exit polls showed his totals to be significantly lower. If the exit poll differs from real vote totals by over 4% the U.N. Declares “.....”.

The point is unless people vote and then lie to pollsters 2 seconds later there are massive problems Sanders should (but won’t) address. And We The People should (but won’t) address.
          Just another conspiracy...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

But the exit polls...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Haven't exit polls been pretty garbage during the 2000's?
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm still hearing "The DNC is suppressing voters" from Bernie Bot Twitter.

I just want to pat these people on the head and say "you're Mommy's special little child, aren't you?"
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  I'm still hearing "The DNC is suppressing voters" from Bernie Bot Twitter.

I just want to pat these people on the head and say "you're Mommy's special little child, aren't you?"
                  Twitter is not reality.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Twitter is not reality.
                    I know. I'm just laughing what's left of my butt off.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I don't agree with this. Sanders now has a moral responsibility to end his campaign this week and do whatever he can to unite the party behind Biden.
                      I wrote that he has every right to do so, not that its the best course of action. Try to force Sanders out against his will and his supporters will go berserk. If he needs to take a few weeks to figure out the best way forward to defeat The Chump we should give the dude his space. Small annoyance for larger payoff (unified party) at the end.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Twitter is not reality.
                        It is more reality than whatever weird world you live in
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by handyman View Post
                          it is more reality than whatever weird world you live in
                          he shoots and scores!!!

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Just another conspiracy...
                            Just so you understand this clearly since the entire world is a conspiracy to you: the link was to a comparison of exit polls to actual vote totals. You can believe the polls or not. No-one is asking for you to agree with them. No-one.

Christ, you spend an inordinate amount of time chastising or name calling Bernie voters, in that time an effort have you thought a moment of how to reach Bernie supporters and get them to consider your guy or does that seem like too much effort?
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              Just so you understand this clearly since the entire world is a conspiracy to you: the link was to a comparison of exit polls to actual vote totals. You can believe the polls or not. No-one is asking for you to agree with them. No-one.

Christ, you spend an inordinate amount of time chastising or name calling Bernie voters, in that time an effort have you thought a moment of how to reach Bernie supporters and get them to consider your guy or does that seem like too much effort?
                              I'm going to throw something out here. It's a little bit crazy, but it just might be true: Could it be that you don't give a rat's arse about Bernie Sanders? Could it be that you're a troll trying to cause a fight between Sanders supporters and everybody else who's now defaulted to Biden even though you've been about as successful at that as Trump has in managing the coronavirus crisis? Just asking the question of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

All I ask is to vote blue no matter what. Not that hard a concept really.
                                The Bernie Bros shouldn't need convincing that Dem is better than Trump. People who need convincing on that...arent worth convincing.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X