X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Christ, you spend an inordinate amount of time chastising or name calling Bernie voters, in that time an effort have you thought a moment of how to reach Bernie supporters and get them to consider your guy or does that seem like too much effort?
    You and the Bros did yourselves no favors when you were the ones who trotted out ridiculous "both sides r bad!1!!" and "no difference between them" memes like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      I'm going to throw something out here. It's a little bit crazy, but it just might be true: Could it be that you don't give a rat's arse about Bernie Sanders? Could it be that you're a troll trying to cause a fight between Sanders supporters and everybody else who's now defaulted to Biden even though you've been about as successful at that as Trump has in managing the coronavirus crisis? Just asking the question of course.
      Not a troll. I love Bernie and most of what he stands for (I would like him to adopt Tulsi’s View on proxy wars and Iraq etc). I’m not here to start fights i’m saying we can imo do much much better than Biden and I feel getting him in there and pushing left won’t work. He’s beholden to Goldman Sachs, Citicorp and the MIC. That’s what his 8 years as vp showed me anyway.

I just cannot get over the deaths caused by the vote to go into Iraq and then with Obama/Biden the drone strike mania that has destabilized Yemen and the interventions in Libya and Syria. We’re talking well north of 1 million dead now. That’s insane.

And I don’t buy he’s the only hope or only one with a chance.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Not a troll. I love Bernie and most of what he stands for (I would like him to adopt Tulsi’s View on proxy wars and Iraq etc). I’m not here to start fights i’m saying we can imo do much much better than Biden and I feel getting him in there and pushing left won’t work. He’s beholden to Goldman Sachs, Citicorp and the MIC. That’s what his 8 years as vp showed me anyway.

I just cannot get over the deaths caused by the vote to go into Iraq and then with Obama/Biden the drone strike mania that has destabilized Yemen and the interventions in Libya and Syria. We’re talking well north of 1 million dead now. That’s insane.

And I don’t buy he’s the only hope or only one with a chance.
        But you’re ok with re-electing trump who is going to kill a couple of million Americans?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          But you’re ok with re-electing trump who is going to kill a couple of million Americans?
          No. Like i said earlier, neither one of these guys are choices and THAT is what we should be fighting.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

No. Like i said earlier, neither one of these guys are choices and THAT is what we should be fighting.
            However, for the time being you are wasting half of your voting power. So you are half-voting for Dump by not voting blue.

If you have a conviction fine stand by it. But don't prevaricate. You are doing this.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              But they are when they win the primaries. That's how our system works. Bernie couldn't unite people...he couldn't get people to vote for him...therefore he lost.
              The issue now is Trump or Not Trump. That's your choice. A vote for Bernie when he isn't the nominee is a vote for Trump. It is that simple.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Tusli just dropped out, endorsing Biden.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  LOL. Nice try Tulsi. If he wants a vet he'll pick Duckworth.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dasvidaniya
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      Wrong. Those are your choices.

No, they aren't perfect. But you have to pick one of them.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Wrong. Those are your choices.

No, they aren't perfect. But you have to pick one of them.
                        Exactly. Pick one or you're fine with either.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

your chance to choose Bernie was during the primary. Maybe you should have convinced more people to vote for him.

In November your choice is Trump or Biden.

Comment

Прощай ведьма

Comment

Its unfortunate that we have to vote foe just people realistically. People "should" be able to vote for whomever they want.

But we know that only hurts dems, as gop voters are much more united.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Wow. Did not see that coming.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X