X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Get some principals and sack up for some morality.

You think a vote for Bernie or write-in is a vote for Trump then turnabout is fair play. A vote for Biden is a vote for more dead innocent civilians around the globe, a free pass to big bankers and hedge funders to reduce our economy to cycles of recessions every 10 years and outright theft off the backs of workers and massive job losses.

Everyone is a winner (well, except the working class and poor).

Nope, not gonna vote for that.
    If we don't get any principals, are you going to impose marshall law upon us?

Comment

I’m a man, I can handle it.

You guys can have this:

A. Racist, mysogonist, xenophobe, guts epa, denies science, 3rd grade intellect
      B. Voted for war in Iraq, condoned drone strikes in Yemen, destabilized Libya and Syria, bailed out Wall Street criminals

And i’m The ******* because I won’t vote for either catastrophic choice?
      I'll take B, thank you. Every day and twice on Sunday, if those are the options.

And then 1. Work to make B better than it has been, and 2. work to have a better choice than B next time.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by psych View Post
        Well done.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          I'll take B, thank you. Every day and twice on Sunday, if those are the options.

And then 1. Work to make B better than it has been, and 2. work to have a better choice than B next time.
          Bingo.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
            Of course not. You must not be familiar with my politics.

I’m not going to tell anyone what to do or who to vote for. I will state my opinions, not sure how you feel that’s akin to Marshall law.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the courteous response.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                Still think those Bernie Bros don't exist Kep?
                Fine.

One.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Thanks for the courteous response.
                  Now suck it up and vote for Biden

Jimmy: Diane Dane told me never trust a label. And I'm beginning to believe her.

Lenny: Well, sure. I mean, come on. They put us up in a first class hotel, all expenses paid, while our record climbs the charts; bunch of lyin' snakes.

Jimmy: Sorry, I guess I'm just alone in my principles.

Lenny: Oh come on. Oh, there he goes off to his room to write that hit song "Alone in my principles."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Fine.

One.
                    You are willfully blind if you think he's an exception.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Now suck it up and vote for Biden
                      Did you just tell me to: https://youtu.be/rOcYpzmmkG0

🤣

Comment

Look, I'm not the biggest fan of Biden either; I really wanted Warren.

However, because I'm a 38 year old adult and not a 7 year old spoiled brat, I will suck it up and vote for Biden in the general.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

People not voting for Biden are WORSE than people not voting for Hillary. You should have known what would happen if you didn't vote for Hillary. If you can't figure out what will happen if you don't vote for Biden I can't help you and no on else can either.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Fine.

One.
                            One what? Million?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              People not voting for Biden are WORSE than people not voting for Hillary. You should have known what would happen if you didn't vote for Hillary. If you can't figure out what will happen if you don't vote for Biden I can't help you and no on else can either.
                              Not voting for Hillary, you didn't know what could happen. Oh sure, a lot of people were telling you what would happen, but there were enough people out there saying, "well, you can't be certain, why don't we give him a chance?"

Well, you've had three years of seeing what would happen. Wanna go for four more?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Look, I'm not the biggest fan of Biden either; I really wanted Warren.

However, because I'm a 38 year old adult and not a 7 year old spoiled brat, I will suck it up and vote for Biden in the general.
                                Bingo again!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X