This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Good God the level of ignorance you have is epic...even for a Sconnie.

You are risking everything to vote for something that wont happen. That isn't integrity that is a gambling addiction. Seek help...
    Is that choice of A or B really what you want? We could force a better choice then those disgusting records presented below.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Successful troll is successful.
      Yup. Not sure why people are even playing his game. Although in fairness everyone is cooped up and probably going a little stir crazy right now.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I'm seeing a hilarious split in Trump Humpers on Facebook. There's the people who are all in on the racism but are now furious that Chump's incompetence is going to get them killed. Then there's the hardcore believes who would consider it a badge of honor if Chump's incompetence in handling the coronavirus outbreak got them killed!
        That happened with Dubya, too, but it wasn't racist vs greedy, it was neocon vs greedy.

The irony is it was not Dubya's or Dump's incompetence that led to market crashes, it was their faithful execution of the conservative economic agenda.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          Because I want no part of Jamie Dimon in a cabinet position. I would call that smart but you do you and take Wall Street’s word for it that they care about you.
          Have you looked around at Trump's cabinet lately?
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            That happened with Dubya, too, but it wasn't racist vs greedy, it was neocon vs greedy.

The irony is it was not Dubya's or Dump's incompetence that led to market crashes, it was their faithful execution of the conservative economic agenda.
            Yep. Like the Onion’s covid-19 myth vs fact page:

Myth: The failings of the US health care system means that hundreds of thousands will die.

Fact: The DESIGN of the US health care system means that hundreds of thousands will die.
            Last edited by LynahFan; 03-17-2020, 11:42 AM.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

So the choice for you is
              A. Ignorant fool who denies science, rolls back the epa, racist, sexist, xenophobe, has not ended wars vs.
              B. Segregationist, voted for war in Iraq on false premises, lies about his record, bailed out Wall Street criminals, advocated drone strikes in Yemen, destabilized Libya and Syria

And that makes you feel good? Really?
              Considering one is not Trump, yes.
              Bernie is not winning, accept it. Any other vote, you're a Trumper, Period.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Hey Slobo's got me convinced. Bernie or bust baby. solovsfett, you can totally count on me. When you charge that machine gun nest in service to Comrade Bernie, there's no need to for you to turn around and make sure I've got your back. Just take my word for it!
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So the choice for you is
                  A. Ignorant fool who denies science, rolls back the epa, racist, sexist, xenophobe, has not ended wars vs.
                  B. Segregationist, voted for war in Iraq on false premises, lies about his record, bailed out Wall Street criminals, advocated drone strikes in Yemen, destabilized Libya and Syria

And that makes you feel good? Really?
                  Segregationist? You’re a ****ing loonball flagdude wannabe
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

i’ll write in Bernie.
                    I've been defending you for months. No more.

solovsfett, led by the Devil, having abandoned through apostasy the promise he had made at his Baptism, has not feared to ravage the Church of God, steal Church goods and violently oppress the poor of Christ. In our concern over this, we do not desire that he perish because of any pastoral neglect of our own. For before the dread Judgment seat, we will have to render an account to the Prince of Shepherds, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in accordance with the terrible warning the Lord Himself addresses to us with these words: If thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thy hand (Ez 3: 18). Therefore, we have canonically warned him once, twice, a third and yet a fourth time so that he might conquer his malice, inviting him to amend himself, make reparation and penance, and reprehending him with paternal affection. But he – o woe! – despising the salutary admonitions of the Church of God, which he has offended, and led by the spirit of pride, has not wanted to make any reparation.

The precepts of the Lord and of the Apostles speak clearly about what to do with such prevaricators. For the Lord says: Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offends thee, cut them off and cast them from thee (Mt 8:18). And the Apostle advises: If any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or a server of idols, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner: with such a one, do not so much as to eat. (1 Cor 5:11) And John, the favorite disciple of Christ, forbids that one should even greet one who is wicked: If any one come to you and bring not this doctrine, do not receive him into the house, and greet him not (2 Jn 1:10).

Therefore, carrying out the precepts of the Lord and of the Apostles, let us take from the body of the Church with the iron tongs of excommunication this putrid and incurable member who refuses to accept the remedy, so that the rest of the members of the body may not be poisoned by such a pestiferous disease. He has despised our admonitions and our repeated exhortations; having been warned three times, according to the precept of the Lord, he would not amend himself and do penance; he has not reflected upon his guilt, nor has he confessed it; neither has he presented any excuse through a third party, nor did he ask for pardon. But, with his heart hardened by the Devil, he continues to persevere in the same evil as before, according to the words of the Apostle: The impenitent heart stores up to itself wrath for the day of wrath (Rom 2:5).

Wherefore by the judgment of God Almighty, the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost, of the St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles, and of all the Saints, and by virtue of the power which has been given us of binding and loosing in Heaven and on earth that which was divinely entrusted to us, we deprive solovsfett with all his accomplices and all his abettors of the Communion of the Body and Blood of Our Lord; we separate him from the society of all Christians; we exclude him from the bosom of our Holy Mother the Church in Heaven and on earth; and we declare him excommunicated and anathematized, as well as judge him condemned to eternal fire with Satan and his angels and all the reprobates. So long as he will not burst the fetters of the Devil, amend himself and do penance and make reparation to the Church which he has offended, we deliver him to Satan for the perdition of his flesh, so that his soul may be saved on the day of judgment.

To this, all answer: "Fiat, fiat, fiat."

In nomine Patris et Filii, et Spiritus Sanсti.

Amen.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

solovsfett, led by the Devil, having abandoned through apostasy the promise he had made at his Baptism, has not feared to ravage the Church of God, steal Church goods and violently oppress the poor of Christ. In our concern over this, we do not desire that he perish because of any pastoral neglect of our own. For before the dread Judgment seat, we will have to render an account to the Prince of Shepherds, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in accordance with the terrible warning the Lord Himself addresses to us with these words: If thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thy hand (Ez 3: 18). Therefore, we have canonically warned him once, twice, a third and yet a fourth time so that he might conquer his malice, inviting him to amend himself, make reparation and penance, and reprehending him with paternal affection. But he – o woe! – despising the salutary admonitions of the Church of God, which he has offended, and led by the spirit of pride, has not wanted to make any reparation.

The precepts of the Lord and of the Apostles speak clearly about what to do with such prevaricators. For the Lord says: Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offends thee, cut them off and cast them from thee (Mt 8:18). And the Apostle advises: If any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or a server of idols, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner: with such a one, do not so much as to eat. (1 Cor 5:11) And John, the favorite disciple of Christ, forbids that one should even greet one who is wicked: If any one come to you and bring not this doctrine, do not receive him into the house, and greet him not (2 Jn 1:10).

Therefore, carrying out the precepts of the Lord and of the Apostles, let us take from the body of the Church with the iron tongs of excommunication this putrid and incurable member who refuses to accept the remedy, so that the rest of the members of the body may not be poisoned by such a pestiferous disease. He has despised our admonitions and our repeated exhortations; having been warned three times, according to the precept of the Lord, he would not amend himself and do penance; he has not reflected upon his guilt, nor has he confessed it; neither has he presented any excuse through a third party, nor did he ask for pardon. But, with his heart hardened by the Devil, he continues to persevere in the same evil as before, according to the words of the Apostle: The impenitent heart stores up to itself wrath for the day of wrath (Rom 2:5).

Wherefore by the judgment of God Almighty, the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost, of the St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles, and of all the Saints, and by virtue of the power which has been given us of binding and loosing in Heaven and on earth that which was divinely entrusted to us, we deprive solovsfett with all his accomplices and all his abettors of the Communion of the Body and Blood of Our Lord; we separate him from the society of all Christians; we exclude him from the bosom of our Holy Mother the Church in Heaven and on earth; and we declare him excommunicated and anathematized, as well as judge him condemned to eternal fire with Satan and his angels and all the reprobates. So long as he will not burst the fetters of the Devil, amend himself and do penance and make reparation to the Church which he has offended, we deliver him to Satan for the perdition of his flesh, so that his soul may be saved on the day of judgment.

Amen.
                      Lol epic.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Successful troll is successful.
                        Even if he is trolling, voting that way is dangerous, and should be ridiculed.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Amen.
                          I’m a man, I can handle it.

You guys can have this:

A. Racist, mysogonist, xenophobe, guts epa, denies science, 3rd grade intellect
                          B. Voted for war in Iraq, condoned drone strikes in Yemen, destabilized Libya and Syria, bailed out Wall Street criminals

And i’m The ******* because I won’t vote for either catastrophic choice?

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Segregationist? You’re a ****ing loonball flagdude wannabe
                            Uhm, may wanna read this: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021626

Comment

• solo is not woke. He has Internet access.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

solo is has gone far enough to start giving Sconnies an even worse name. Didn't think it was possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X