X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Gives no ****s
    Wow. You show astonishingly bad judgment.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Isn’t he a Badger fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
        Isn’t he a Badger fan?
        He should just stay talking to himself in the conspiracy thread

Comment

Joe Biden wants this ***** in his cabinet?

https://t.co/4bCH3FXjfd?amp=1

Say nope to dope mang, i’ll write in Bernie.
          Congrats! You're an idiot!
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Why, because my integrity tells me a vote for Biden is a vote for Jamie Dimon? A man who helped cause the 2008 crash. It’s bad judgment to want to avoid the same mistakes?

Give me a ****ing break.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Congrats! You're an idiot!
              Because I want no part of Jamie Dimon in a cabinet position. I would call that smart but you do you and take Wall Street’s word for it that they care about you.
              Last edited by solovsfett; 03-17-2020, 10:16 AM.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                He should just stay talking to himself in the conspiracy thread
                Stop being so myopic. My posts in that thread are about actual conspiracies: the big 4 in the 60’s, the plot to overthrow FDR and Henry Ford, Allen Dulles, JP Morgan Jr. et al committing treason during WWII. All demonstrable facts.

Comment

Because I want no part of Jamie Dimon in a cabinet position. I would call that smart but you do you and take Wall Street’s word for it that they care about you.
                  even Saint Bernie is going to vote for Biden come November.

Comment

You're an idiot because TRUMP is the enemy. Even with Dimon in the Cabinet (which is by no means a certainty) that is still better than Trump. You not voting for the Dem candidate is helping Trump win.
                    So. You are an idiot and an *****-hole. and much like Trix and ticap...if Trump wins...you can shut up about anything involving Trump because you helped do it.
                    Self sacrifice and get Trump out.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      You're an idiot because TRUMP is the enemy. Even with Dimon in the Cabinet (which is by no means a certainty) that is still better than Trump. You not voting for the Dem candidate is helping Trump win.
                      So. You are an idiot and an *****-hole. and much like Trix and ticap...if Trump wins...you can shut up about anything involving Trump because you helped do it.
                      Self sacrifice and get Trump out.
                      My anti-war and anti-wall street views are absolutely non-negotiable. I don’t apologize for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        even Saint Bernie is going to vote for Biden come November.
                        I know. Bernie has knuckled under. He should bow out now.

I’m To the left of Bernie.

Comment

My anti-war and anti-wall street views are absolutely non-negotiable. I don’t apologize for that.
                          Then as I said, if Trump wins, keep quiet.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I don’t apologize for that.
                            you should because it's stupid

Comment

I know. Bernie has knuckled under. He should bow out now.

I’m To the left of Bernie.
                              LOL!!! The Bernouts have abandoned Bernie.
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Stop being so myopic. My posts in that thread are about actual conspiracies: the big 4 in the 60’s, the plot to overthrow FDR and Henry Ford, Allen Dulles, JP Morgan Jr. et al committing treason during WWII. All demonstrable facts.
                                You're an insane person.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X