X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

You don’t say?

“ GOP Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, is planning to force a vote next week on the first subpoena stemming out of his probe tied to former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden and Ukrainian gas company Burisma.”

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      While Joe appears as nice, affable Uncle Joe.

Dems need to be searching out every clip where Donnie is slurring, babbling incoherently, every time he's saying something, has one of those spasms and quickly says "look", and starts off on some completely different tangent, the toilet paper up the plane steps, the umbrella, the wrong turns on the tarmac and that press event in Pakistan or wherever, being hauled away in the middle of the day from the WH for some unspecified medical event, etc, every time he appears baffled or incoherent, they need to be running those constantly. 9

Likewise, every time he's been with Putin or some Saudi leader, or whomever, and he's standing there slump-shouldered and submissive, that meek little look on his face, every time he's said something at the UN or global conference and the attendees have snickered and laughed at him,"This is the man to stand up for America on the world stage?"

Hit him where he's definitely gonna be hitting you. Reveal him for the weak, small man he is. He'll go ballistic.
      Agreed. The way to expose a bully is to show he's a weakling. The way to expose a con man is to show he's a fraud.

That won't just trigger Dump. His followers are insecure losers. Exposing him exposes them. They more they are stirred up the more they will alienate everyone else.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I was saying Clyburn made a poor personal political choice for the future. If the machine is still in control he's fine. If there's a new sheriff in town he has no reason to alienate young Democratic voters in his state, particularly young black voters, who see the senescence of the Old DLC Way and are preparing to clear out the deadwood.

Political machines die because they ossify and never take change seriously. They work tirelessly to cool passions, defuse any call for reform, and spread fear or mockery of new ideas, because they like their spot at the top of the wheel. So they look absolutely impregnable until it all collapses at once. Clyburn didn't need to do anything -- he could have kept his options open. That was the smart move. Nobody back in DC had his nuts in a vice. This was an unforced error. By committing he identifies himself with the Clueless Olds, and that may not be a good place to be in the next few years.
        Hey - don't you owe Clyburn an apology over this one?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Hey - don't you owe Clyburn an apology over this one?
          Yes. Clyburn was right. I apologize.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Agreed. The way to expose a bully is to show he's a weakling. The way to expose a con man is to show he's a fraud.

That won't just trigger Dump. His followers are insecure losers. Exposing him exposes them. They more they are stirred up the more they will alienate everyone else.
            And half those supporters have probably never seen the spasms, the blithering incoherence. Seeing that on their tv's for the first time might just shatter a few of their illusions.

They'll still vote for him nonetheless, but it may just send a small dose of reality to them.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              This should be dollar number one Bloomberg spends.
              Ha! You actually think Bloomberg is going to spend another dollar on annoying Trump?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                And half those supporters have probably never seen the spasms, the blithering incoherence. Seeing that on their tv's for the first time might just shatter a few of their illusions.

They'll still vote for him nonetheless, but it may just send a small dose of reality to them.
                I don't care about them, they are goners.

I want them to be even more abrasive and delusional at the July 4th cook out and the Labor Day picnic. I want them full blast in their neighbors' and families' faces. If you think Bernie Bros were off putting, wait until the Braying Nazis come a-callin'.

If we trigger them correctly they could be our best canvassers this Fall.
                Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Ha! You actually think Bloomberg is going to spend another dollar on annoying Trump?
                  If we take him at his word, then yes. No better way to have a seat at the table than to be the money behind the candidate. Koch Bros have known that for years.

EDIT: Maine officially called for Uncle Joe.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Biden is the best the left could do? Good luck with that
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Yes cause he will get it all back

In other news...I love this tweet

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Yes cause he will get it all back

In other news...I love this tweet

I dunno, that would get her a holding call, but Sanders' tackle showed good form.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          I dunno, that would get her a holding call, but Sanders' tackle showed good form.
                          Not if she played for the Packers

Bernie Bros going after Warren on Twitter pretty good. All his supporters seem to be blaming her for this and saying she should drop for the good of the country

edit: Ooooh some of them have gone full conspiracy on it. She hates America and is only out to screw Bernie and has been bought off
                          Last edited by Handyman; 03-04-2020, 01:43 PM.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                            Yeah, it might not be enough when everyone on the right is giving their full support to a man who is everything they teach their children not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              Donald Trump is the best you could do?

SIT THE F--CK DOWN!
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

100% yes.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X