RPI@Harvard 2/28/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    I have zero will power and you are making this far too enticing!
    With that, the new car, and Jenny’s credit card, you’ll be getting fat
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Re: RPI@Harvard 2/28/2020

Good luck to the lads tonight ! Hope they can steal a win in Cambridge and make things interesting down the stretch !! GO RED
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        Let’s hope the “Jekyll” Harvard team shows up tonight. Either way, we play our game for 60 minutes (or longer), and hopefully good things will happen.
        Won’t be posting here tonight until late. Have a meeting to go to. Take good notes as always.
        Isn't the Jekyll the good side?

Comment

I’m curious about the turnout tonight, definitely heading in though. LGR
          Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
            Isn't the Jekyll the good side?
            Yes, meek and mild good guy. Would rather face him than the “Hyde” side, aggressive and violent.

Shouldn’t have to worry about the game starting late. Harvard women leading 3-0 with 13 minutes left.
            Last edited by RPI fan 4 life; 02-28-2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

The Harvard women defeated Yale 4-0, so there won't be further delay.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                With that, the new car, and Jenny’s credit card, you’ll be getting fat
                Correction -new cars. We decided to replace everything for the last time. We down sized from 5 to 3 cars and figured at our ages this will be the last purchasing of cars. After this, and hopefully they will last as long as possible, we will just lease if we need to replace anything. it is really absurd to plunk down so much money for a car when you reach your 70's knowing that they depreciate faster than the speed of light. Over the years, it was fun and exciting to own and drive so many cars. But now it has lost that luster especially with the congestion on the roads around here and the shape of the road surfaces (we are the pot hole capital of NJ).
                But you are so right about the rest. When i was young my dad (who was always giving the best adv ice and I rarely listened) advised me that i should just find a rich girl who can cook. He said that anything else you can get elsewhere. i most certainly got the cook. And as far as finding a rich girl, I did that by managing to marry Jenny for my money (she already had it all).
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  Good luck to the lads tonight ! Hope they can steal a win in Cambridge and make things interesting down the stretch !! GO RED
                  Hopeful we do not feel we have to steal the game. I think our boys are going out there thinking this is their game to win! The early part of the game will be crucial. No bad penalties especially of the retaliation type. Play a smart road game and make the home team feel all the pressure.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As it said, Mahshir and Babichuk are back. Scratches: Helsen, Bear, Samec, DiGrande, Lee, Bowman, Dubinsky, and Calvaruso.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-28-2020, 06:13 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        Last weekend of the regular season. Lets make it a good one.

Lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Check out #16 from Harvard he is from our neck of the woods...Abbruzzese...leading scorer ..

Comment

Harvard power play may well be the key. They score at an almost 30% clip with the man advantage so we just cannot give them too many opportunities. Seems like their scoring is concentrated in a freshman and a couple of sophomores but they look very deep on paper with 9 NHL draft choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            As it said, Mahshir and Babichuk are back. Scratches: Helsen, Bear, Samec, DiGrande, Lee, Bowman, Burgess, and Calvaruso.
                            Burgess????

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Correction -new cars. We decided to replace everything for the last time. We down sized from 5 to 3 cars and figured at our ages this will be the last purchasing of cars. After this, and hopefully they will last as long as possible, we will just lease if we need to replace anything. it is really absurd to plunk down so much money for a car when you reach your 70's knowing that they depreciate faster than the speed of light. Over the years, it was fun and exciting to own and drive so many cars. But now it has lost that luster especially with the congestion on the roads around here and the shape of the road surfaces (we are the pot hole capital of NJ).
                              But you are so right about the rest. When i was young my dad (who was always giving the best adv ice and I rarely listened) advised me that i should just find a rich girl who can cook. He said that anything else you can get elsewhere. i most certainly got the cook. And as far as finding a rich girl, I did that by managing to marry Jenny for my money (she already had it all).
                              So you downsized on both number of cars and number of cats.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Scoreboard watching - who are we rooting for/against and who do we not give a hoot about???

Comment

Working...
                                X