RPI@Harvard 2/28/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI@Harvard 2/28/2020

With Cornell pitching a shutout as well as our boy Owen, it will be another battle for goalie of the week. But I think shutting out a very tough offense like Harvard in their barn should be worth a few pennies more than shutting out SLU (at home BTW). Now on to Dartmouth for tomorrow and a chance for a bye (A Bye??? who in their right mind would have even thought we could use that term this year???)
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Have a great night, I'll be at Dartmouth tomorrow to bring you the game. PBP won't be as good as Perry considering its been about a decade since I did play by play. (I did Freakout this year, but before that was the Union T-Shirt game)
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Have a great night, I'll be at Dartmouth tomorrow to bring you the game. PBP won't be as good as Perry considering its been about a decade since I did play by play. (I did Freakout this year, but before that was the Union T-Shirt game)
        I’m sure you’ll be great, Jericho!
        What a game to miss. **** meeting ran way too long. But great notes taken and Savory was once again outstanding.
        I will be watching tomorrow night for sure. Not expecting any help from our travel partner tomorrow night, so we need a win for the Bye (never thought I’d be saying that this season). LGR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
          I’m sure you’ll be great, Jericho!
          What a game to miss. **** meeting ran way too long. But great notes taken and Savory was once again outstanding.
          I will be watching tomorrow night for sure. Not expecting any help from our travel partner tomorrow night, so we need a win for the Bye (never thought I’d be saying that this season). LGR!!!
          Ditto!

Comment

engineerhockeyfan needs to start the thread again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
              engineerhockeyfan needs to start the thread again tomorrow
              Done
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

Working...
              X