Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I don't disagree with any of this................however...........you cannot compromise with anyone in the GOP. You just can't. Obama tried very very very very hard.
    I'm not talking about the GOP. I'm talking within the party. If you want to get your policies passed in Washington you had better learn to trade horses.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I'm not sure that's true either. I think he's falling into the same fallacies we all do. He's not stepping back and evaluating Bernie as a politician because he's blinded by the fealty to his policy platform.

Bernie's policies are generally pretty good. Bernie as POTUS isn't good. Platform doesn't, or rather shouldn't, give you carte blanche to burn things to the ground like the current administration.

Compromise isn't four-letter word. It's reality.
      Have no fear, if Biden wins it’s going to be gaffe central. I’m not gonna focus too hard on this for Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Have no fear, if Biden wins it’s going to be gaffe central. I’m not gonna focus too hard on this for Bernie.
        At least senile biden has surrounded (actively or passively) himself by people who know how to work the system. My biggest fear is that Bernie's supporters want to just burn it down.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          At least senile biden has surrounded (actively or passively) himself by people who know how to work the system. My biggest fear is that Bernie's supporters want to just burn it down.
          His supporters. Bernie isn’t stupid and he’s not gonna assemble a cabinet like the current one

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            OK.

Read back through this thread and tell me with a straight face that Bernie and his supporters are off limits.
            In your mind, yes — they are off limits. Anyone that dare suggest Bernie made a mistake might as well be advocating for 4+ more years or Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I'm 100% behind the nominee.
              Me too. Bernie or Biden even Bloomberg, I’m all in.

Comment

Mush brain is going to surround himself with ppl who got us Trump and a super majority for the republicans in the first place lol.

Comment

The Founding Fathers?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Oh my pearls. Obviously we can't possibly support him. Let's just make Sniffles president-for-life.
                    Is any criticism of your Golden man allowed?
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Yeah, when it’s not completely disingenuous. There are certainly left critiques of Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I'm not talking about the GOP. I'm talking within the party. If you want to get your policies passed in Washington you had better learn to trade horses.
                        So why can't you start toward the left, and then work your way back towards a sort of center/left compromise, instead of always starting at the center and moving ever more rightward?

cause that's done great things over the years.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Yeah, when it’s not completely disingenuous.
                          Sure doesn't seem like it.
                          Dx isn't being disingenuous when it appears Bernie has the same issue with the press Trump does.
                          A paper criticizes him...he says no to them.
                          That's not good...especially in the current climate.
                          So what exactly was bad about bringing that up? Other than it was against your idol.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            He has? Who has he surrounded himself with?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• His issues with the press (i.e. the Bezos post, one publication) is that they ask stupid disingenuous bad faith questions that serve oligarchs. Trump isn’t necessarily wrong about it either even if he’s doing it for the wrong reasons (right wing grift).

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                His issues with the press (i.e. the Bezos post, one publication) is that they ask stupid disingenuous bad faith questions that serve oligarchs. Trump isn’t necessarily wrong about it either even if he’s doing it for the wrong reasons (right wing grift).
                                The press is at fault for Bernie's inability to deal with an article that is not flattering in a professional way?
                                Hmm...very Trumpian answer.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X