Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    You've already explained in your own words why only Bernie can beat Trump in your whining about Bernie bros but then keep doubling back and arguing that others can beat Trump too which is why this is hilarious.
    And you continue to miss the ****ing point, which is sad.
    How far up Bernie's *** is your head?
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      He IS the Father. You're getting smited for that.
      What else is new?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

blah, blah, blah, blah. And if he doesn't get the nominee then enjoy four more years of Trump lol.
        We may be stuck with Trump no matter what, but stop treating every other candidate as if they're the only lost cause. You want everyone to kiss Bernie's *** while being a smug, condescending d**k toward everyone else. That sounds like a winning formula.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          Bernie isn't a lock for winning the plurality of delegates.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Today's results should help the model settle down a bit.
          I am not saying he is. The whole purpose of the argument is that Bernie would be in the lead but not hit the number so it would go to the convention which on the second ballot the SDs would obviously block him. I dont like that as a possibility even if I thought they would vote for the candidate I like I would hate it. It is stupid, and subverts the votes of the people. For a Party that loves to talk about how the EC does the same thing and should be abolished that is doubly bad.

If Bernie loses he loses. But let him lose on the votes of the people not on crap like that. You dont get to be the Party that rails against the elites and then let the elites decide.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            We have results? Is it June already? I thought I slept really well last night.
            They dont teach hypotheticals at SUNY-Ithaca and Cal State-Palo Alto?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              FTFY. Don't be mad that the Dems learned from the GOP's disaster 4 years ago when it came to Trump.
              I am not mad, I have no issue with them consolidating I literally said that was the smart move. Dont equate me to trix and Kepler I can see the forest from the trees.

If the Moderates get behind Joe and win fine. My problem, and this whole discussion (at least on my end) is with the idea of it going to a convention and letting the SDs decide. If the Moderates find a way to win without the SDs then you wont hear a complaint out of me. I may not like Biden at all but if he wins the most delegates more power to him.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                And you continue to miss the ****ing point, which is sad.
                How far up Bernie's *** is your head?
                I don't think it's me that's missing the point lol. I'm the one that actually wants to put forth a candidate that can win.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                We may be stuck with Trump no matter what, but stop treating every other candidate as if they're the only lost cause. You want everyone to kiss Bernie's *** while being a smug, condescending d**k toward everyone else. That sounds like a winning formula.
                The other candidates are garbage. Bloomberg is an oligarch and mush brain got us into the Iraq war and **** near cut SS in 2010, not to mention he has zero chance of beating Trump. So yeah I'm going to continue to do that.

Comment

I don't think it's me that's missing the point lol. I'm the one that actually wants to put forth a candidate that can win.

The other candidates are garbage. Bloomberg is an oligarch and mush brain got us into the Iraq war and **** near cut SS in 2010, not to mention he has zero chance of beating Trump. So yeah I'm going to continue to do that.
                  More smugness, oh joy.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I am not convinced Biden can develop the groundswell win. Both Joe and Bernie need to draft their cabinets well and go public with at least their key choices as soon as one of them becomes the nominee. Both of them need to demonstrate they can take a "Team of Rivals" approach to governance.

Comment

So many experts.

Comment

Meanwhile...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          You want everyone to kiss Bernie's *** while being a smug, condescending d**k toward everyone else.
                          This is precisely why he's Karl-Eduard von Trixler. That, and the self-righteous indignation at the suggestion anyone else's views might have merits, or that Bernie has flaws. Then there's the facetious circular arguments about what will happen if his preferred candidate doesn't win, so therefore you should definitely vote for his candidate...or else. Oh, and of course the open repetition of alleged fascist and establishment conspiracies against his candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Meanwhile...

speaking of smug, condescending *****s.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I am not mad, I have no issue with them consolidating I literally said that was the smart move. Dont equate me to trix and Kepler I can see the forest from the trees.

If the Moderates get behind Joe and win fine. My problem, and this whole discussion (at least on my end) is with the idea of it going to a convention and letting the SDs decide. If the Moderates find a way to win without the SDs then you wont hear a complaint out of me. I may not like Biden at all but if he wins the most delegates more power to him.
                              Just curious, what is your solution for deciding the nomination if nobody gets the majority? Are you simply saying the plurality wins, even if its like 40% to 39%?
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                speaking of smug, condescending *****s.
                                I still don't understand why he's in the race.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X