Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    No, but a lot of them will.
    According to polling data from 2/28 (Morning Consult):
    40% go to Sanders (+3 from below = 43% --> 5% bump overall)
    16% go to Biden (+3 from below = 19% --> 2% bump overall)
    16% go to Pete
    12% go to Amy

Pete's breakdown:
    21% go to Sanders --> 3% bump to Sanders
    19% go to Warren
    19% go to Biden --> 3% bump to Warren
    17% go to Bloomberg - 2.7% bump to Bloomberg

Amy's Breakdown wasn't available.

But suffice it to
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      America: Anyone But a Woman, even if she's clearly the most sane and intelligent candidate left in the field.
      I honestly don't get how she isn't doing better.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Sam Donaldson mumbling on msnbc about why Bloomberg is the only one who can take on trump. Painful.
        Bloomberg couldn't even take on the other Democrats. Trump would eat him alive.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Bloomberg couldn't even take on the other Democrats. Trump would eat him alive.
          I don't think the Orange One is going to debate anyone. Maybe Biden? Bernie or Warren would destroy him and he's an abject coward.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            I don't think the Orange One is going to debate anyone. Maybe Biden? Bernie or Warren would destroy him and he's an abject coward.
            Wouldn't have to be a debate. The daily tweets and tv appearances full of scorn and derision would be enough.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Wouldn't have to be a debate. The daily tweets and tv appearances full of scorn and derision would be enough.
              That is definitely more his speed.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                According to polling data from 2/28 (Morning Consult):
                40% go to Sanders (+3 from below = 43% --> 5% bump overall)
                16% go to Biden (+3 from below = 19% --> 2% bump overall)
                16% go to Pete
                12% go to Amy

Pete's breakdown:
                21% go to Sanders --> 3% bump to Sanders
                19% go to Warren
                19% go to Biden --> 3% bump to Warren
                17% go to Bloomberg - 2.7% bump to Bloomberg

Amy's Breakdown wasn't available.

But suffice it to
                It’s interesting. I don’t know if you can assume all the Pete and Amy people go to Biden, either. I know a lot of people, myself included, who much prefer almost anyone else over Biden, esp Pete and Amy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I get what you're saying. I'm of the mindset that everyone knew what the rules were going in. My quirk would be that you do the unsuper delegate horsetrading in the first two rounds, but after that supers would get to step in and end it so we don't have 30 rounds of voting. I don't feel the primary season is a joke if it gets decided this way. It would just be that no one wing of the party is dominant so they'd both have to come up with some sort of arrangement.
                  That is true too. But if any of them had objected to the rules their campaign would have been dead before it began. Like I said the whole thing is screwed up and there is no real good solution.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Which one of you is this

Comment

Vermont- Sanders
                      Virginia- Biden
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

If Sanders only improved 1% on African American support like in Virginia, he's done.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Waiting in line to vote. Huge turn-out in the metropolis of Bar Harbor, Maine. I stopped by 3 hours ago but had to be somewhere in half an hour so I couldn’t wait. Came back now hoping the after work rush had died down a bit. The line is only slightly shorter.

Comment

North Carolina for Biden at close

Comment

Bloomberg purchases the American Samoa Caucus

Comment

Bloomberg won American Samoa with 50% of the vote. Tulsi finished 2nd with 29%.

There were 351 total votes.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X