Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Demcratic Challengers 11: Saving the Republic one voter at a time!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It wont for a select few...but it is for anyone who is actually watching. There is nothing good for Bernie in what we have seen so far.
    He’s still having a decent showing in Texas. Early.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Wait until November.
      And the ones who sit at home pouting in Nov are as bad as trump turds

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        It wont for a select few...but it is for anyone who is actually watching. There is nothing good for Bernie in what we have seen so far.
        Honestly. Good.
        I'm so sick of the "we won't vote if he doesn't win" crap from these people.
        The enemy is Trump and these *******s will help him win.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

If Biden sets up shop in the suburbs like the House in 2018, he'll be fine even with the Bernie Bros voting for Tulsi Gabbard out of the Green party.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Only Bernie can win? Who is spouting that? I think the exact opposite. Bernie would get crushed by Trump so it's better that someone like Biden win (even though I personally think Bloomberg would still offer the best chance of taking Trump down).
            Biden will sound good until the Ukraine talk starts, probably tomorrow.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              Okay Bernie Bro
              I’ll bet anything Drumpf hands that senile windbag his *** if Biden is the ultimate choice
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Wait until November.
                I think he will faster to concede this time to avoid that. He is damaging his own movement if he lets that crap fester.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Biden will sound good until the Ukraine talk starts, probably tomorrow.
                  I’d say around 11pm eastern tonight and we will see hunters face nonstop

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    Jesus Christ how stupid are people voting for Biden?

He’ll get his cookies crushed by drumpf. Gd it what are these morons thinking?
                    How do we know these people aren't voting based on who they think has a better chance of beating Trump? You might be a hardcore Bernie Bro but that doesn't mean he has the best chance to beat Trump.

Comment

Wow Biden owes Clyburn a very nice job somewhere with all of the water he was carrying for him the last week or so.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        And the ones who sit at home pouting in Nov are as bad as trump turds
                        Worse. They know the stakes. When joe doesn’t run in 2024, Sanders’ policies can still live on. There is far far too much at stake this time to gamble.

Sanders and Warren are not great candidates for this cycle but they can mentor and steer future standard bearers. Warren is a great academic and policy maker. She has so much to give to this party.

I desperately wanted Warren to win. But everyone I vote for loses.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I think he will faster to concede this time to avoid that. He is damaging his own movement if he lets that crap fester.
                          Believe it when I see it.
                          With how much he rails on the establishment...i can see him pouting.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I’d say around 11pm eastern tonight and we will see hunters face nonstop
                            I dont think that is going to be as damaging as some thing it will. In fact I think it will keep the Dem voters engaged harder than before. He needs to have someone feeding him good responses though. Hey I found a job for Mike Bloomberg!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Worse. They know the stakes. When joe doesn’t run in 2024, Sanders’ policies can still live on. There is far far too much at stake this time to gamble.

Sanders and Warren are not great candidates for this cycle but they can mentor and steer future standard bearers. Warren is a great academic and policy maker. She has so much to give to this party.

I desperately wanted Warren to win. But everyone I vote for loses.
                              I’m going to mourn Liz for abut 5 mins, then grow the eff up and move on and help get Joe elected.

Comment

Desperately wanted Liz Warren to win...not something I expected to see. Can't even win her own state (as of last check).

Comment

Working...
                                X