The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

And US Supreme Court says no extensions or deadlines on the typical 5-4 vote. They'll be a primary and some of the voters will die.

But the GOP will hold a state SC seat, so everything's worth it.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      And US Supreme Court says no extensions or deadlines on the typical 5-4 vote. They'll be a primary and some of the voters will die.

But the GOP will hold a state SC seat, so everything's worth it.
      Woohoo! Party at Kavanaugh's place!

Comment

Honestly if Wisconsin does this, build a wall along Hudson.

That will block them from coming to MN. Rest are too drunk to find another way in.

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Comment

....and the right wonders why we call DJT a racist...
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

This is good news for the people politically...but my guess is Wisconsin sees a spike in cases rather quickly. Literally putting their life on the line to tell the GOP where they can shove it I guess.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think a lot of derps are voting today, convinced it’s not real but needing to vote for their favorite nazis

Comment

I think a lot of derps are voting today, convinced it’s not real but needing to vote for their favorite nazis
                    If that's The Plan they'll be dead by November.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah but if Milwaukee has a high turnout that will offset the nimrods who were extras in Making a Murderer

I think, and I admit I might be giving that state and its morons a bit too much credit for once, that yesterday ****ed off the liberals to the point of no return.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I read that Milwaukee has 5 of 180 polling stations open. So not sure how in person turnout will be there

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 04-07-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          If that's The Plan they'll be dead by November.
                          The derp in Wisconsin is hopped on **** beer and cheese...so yeah.

Seems like an odd gambit for the Wisconsin GOP to play...but it is just stupid and illogical enough to be by them.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I read that Milwaukee has 5 of 180 polling stations open. So not sure how in person turnout will be there
                            Would a law forcing a new election if turnout fell below a threshhold stand up Constitutionally?

Ideally that threshhold would be 50% but that would probably invalidate every midterm in US history.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah but since all bars are closed it isnt like they have anything else to do so they can wait around all day
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Would a law forcing a new election if turnout fell below a threshhold stand up Constitutionally?

Ideally that threshhold would be 50% but that would probably invalidate every midterm in US history.
                                There is no way they could implement it for this election so there is no point anyways.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X