The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

There's also something to the idea that people predict others' behavior based on their own thoughts. So, Republicans are hyper concerned about rapists and welfare cheats because they think, "well that's what I would do if I could get away with it."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      That's how my coworkers are.

My Boss: "I need a gun. I live in the country. The police aren't going to come in time."

Me: "Dude, you live in the country. 8 people live within 10 miles of you and you're related to them all."
      “Somebody might steal my truck!”
      “Everyone in your neighborhood has the same f-ing truck!”

“I need my gun while fishing in case a bear comes out of the woods and attacks!”
      “There’s like 50 other people here at this spot just run away. I’m pretty sure you could out run the old Hmong dude.”
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

You okay, mookie?

mookie?

Uh oh...

Here's the thing. If you found an Asian girl even I think is attractive...
        Stop disturbing Mookie!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Broken programming is my experience. They’re fed a diet of constant fear and selfishness and it affects them. I know, live, and work with plenty of people who can be smart, caring, generous people but their brain has a glitch that will inevitably rear it’s head and defaults them into fear and selfishness. Example from my life:

Me: “I don’t understand why my sister in law has to have a gun on her while cooking in the kitchen. She’s has her husband, two kids, a dog, both her sisters and their kids, including mine, in the house. How is that in any way safe?”
          Coworker: “Well someone could break in, always a good idea to have protection.”
          Me: “So lock the door.”
          Coworker: “Naw man, that s- could be broken down so easily.”
          Me: “There’s ten plus people in the living room, who the eff would break in in that situation?”
          Coworker: “There’s plenty of people that crazy in this town.”
          Me: “Really?”
          Coworker: “Yeah man, s- like that happens all the time.”
          Ah, that last line. That and “someone told me that happened to them!”

Generalities and anecdotes rule all.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Generalities and anecdotes rule all.
            Truthiness does come from the gut...

Comment

That's how my coworkers are.

My Boss: "I need a gun. I live in the country. The police aren't going to come in time."

Me: "Dude, you live in the country. 8 people live within 10 miles of you and you're related to them all."
              That’s why he needs the gun.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

30 feral hogs man
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Here's the thing. If you found an Asian girl even I think is attractive...
                  Not even Maggie Q for starters?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Plastic stick insect. Pass.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      She is a tad skinny... agree with Kepler
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        30 feral hogs man
                        https://***********/Gilofthepeople/s...67508850843649
                        Last edited by Kepler; 04-03-2020, 09:19 AM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Pom Klementieff?

Wait, she's half French.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            She is a tad skinny... agree with Kepler
                            She is most definitely and her body type is not my preferred, butterface in this case is actually a win.

If he can't find something please here (even if Asian actresses can be just as superficial as women in Hollywood) then I give up.
                            Last edited by Slap Shot; 04-03-2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yes I’m sure the gov of Iowa is more informed than fauci.

The people of Iowa have the leadership they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X