The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Michigan Republicans: F your health and safety, golf courses are essential!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Come November, Biden might want to find a third state after Michigan and Pennsylvania to flip because even if the virus is mostly gone five polling places for 600,000 people in Milwaukee is probably going to become normalcy.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Would a law forcing a new election if turnout fell below a threshhold stand up Constitutionally?

Ideally that threshhold would be 50% but that would probably invalidate every midterm in US history.
        Nationally I would guess no, it would not hold up even if the SCOTUS wasn't rigged. Statewide, sure. Depends on each state's constitution though.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Come November, Biden might want to find a third state after Michigan and Pennsylvania to flip because even if the virus is mostly gone five polling places for 600,000 people in Milwaukee is probably going to become normalcy.
          John Roberts and his kkkrew don’t have issues with this. Those azzholes won’t meet in person but people have to vote in person since they won’t extend mail in ballots

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Nationally I would guess no, it would not hold up even if the SCOTUS wasn't rigged. Statewide, sure. Depends on each state's constitution though.
            No way in Wisconsin...and I doubt any state would be able to implement that for this coming election. And honestly I am not sure they should. We need more time to vet these ideas we go in all half cocked we risk the unintended consequences. And since we know the GOP wont act with any sort of logic, ethics or compassion they will find a way to exploit it.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I think, and I admit I might be giving that state and its morons a bit too much credit for once, that yesterday ****ed off the liberals to the point of no return.
              Narrator: He was giving them too much credit

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Narrator: He was giving them too much credit
                Good god that joke is played out. But in this case you are probably right
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Good god that joke is played out. But in this case you are probably right
                  Yeah, it's been around a few years now and I can't figure out why it's suddenly surged into overuse in the last several months.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it's been around a few years now and I can't figure out why it's suddenly surged into overuse in the last several months.
                      Cause old people like Kepler latched on. It is like when your parents start using Facebook or Twitter
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sure, reconvene at the peak to debate another extension.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

....and the right wonders why we call DJT a racist...
                            Can't spell iDJiT without DJT...
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X