X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I mean yeah I don't think they want 200M people going all Brewster's Millions, though it would be fun as hell to watch.
    That would be a ton of fun, I admit.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      I don't think they mean you have to spend the whole $1K in two weeks or you lost all of it, just that you lose what was not spent. They just don't want people socking it away in savings.
      They should have done this with the corporate welfare.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        I mean yeah I don't think they want 200M people going all Brewster's Millions, though it would be fun as hell to watch.
        Actually they probably do. That would jumpstart the economy just ask Dubya
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That’s kinda the definition of an economy.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A 10-day shopping spree followed by dialing back the spending wouldn't really help, though, overall.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              A 10-day shopping spree followed by dialing back the spending wouldn't really help, though, overall.
              That’s why it’s biweekly for two months.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I wish this plan was already in place. Had to restain my deck and re mulch areas of my yard. Im doing my part to help the economy!
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Michigan announces they will send out absentee applications to every registered voter for the August primary and November general elections.

I’m sure this is going to cause an uproar, even though Michigan moved to no-reason absentee voting in 2018, which means all you had to do to vote by mail was request an absentee application and then send it back. This is just reducing that process from two steps to one.
                  Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 05-19-2020, 08:52 AM.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    You’re right. One chest compression isn’t enough to be considered CPR.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Michigan announces they will sent out absentee applications to every registered voter for the August primary and November general elections.
                      I had to wipe my eyes and reread this.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        You’re right. One chest compression isn’t enough to be considered CPR.
                        Depends how you do it.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sycophants

“ Fifteen Republican state attorneys general are urging the judge ruling over the Michael Flynn case to dismiss it, showing support for the Trump administration’s move to drop the charges against the president's first national security adviser.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...o-dismiss-case

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Not really. You need to keep receipts for deductions for three years already. Longer if you’re claiming certain things. Forever for other items.

It’s not that hard.
                            Except lots of people don't itemize. And you don't keep receipts for that pizza you just had delivered.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Except lots of people don't itemize. And you don't keep receipts for that pizza you just had delivered.
                              I'm sure Big Tech already has a complete history of all your transactions for the last 20 years.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I'm sure Big Tech already has a complete history of all your transactions for the last 20 years.
                                And thats why you don't pay for p0rn! I mean, so I hear.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X