This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Yeah the Texas ruling isnt as bad as it was clickbaited to be.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The irony was that they voted remotely to say covid wasn’t a reason to vote remotely.

Comment

Yeah but it is not something to be outraged about imho. If people can still request and get an absentee ballot I dont much see the problem.

Now if the election was next week or month...then I would be ****ed! We havent hit June yet so everyone who wants to vote by mail should in theory be able to do so without any issue.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Yeah but it is not something to be outraged about imho. If people can still request and get an absentee ballot I dont much see the problem.

Now if the election was next week or month...then I would be ****ed! We havent hit June yet so everyone who wants to vote by mail should in theory be able to do so without any issue.
          I’m not outraged. Posting something doesn’t equal outrage , If that’s what your implying

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I’m not outraged. Posting something doesn’t equal outrage
            That should be in a banner, right below "USCHO Fan Forum." It is frequently forgotten.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Sure about that?
              Have you heard of anyone getting caught at home on Election Day when they said on their application that they'd be out of the county? Any prosecutions for perjury or whatever the charge would be?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I’m not outraged. Posting something doesn’t equal outrage , If that’s what your implying
                I wasnt. I was just responding to it in general. I just dont think this is a big deal.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Have you heard of anyone getting caught at home on Election Day when they said on their application that they'd be out of the county? Any prosecutions for perjury or whatever the charge would be?
                  Haven't backed the GOP in the corner yet when they hold unchecked power.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

MI. Submitted with no comment.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And we get a pic of a police cruiser, and not the woman.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Please tell me about Napoleon, MI.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          They have a complex.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            They have a complex.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Not all of us know about every single little bumfck hamlet in this state, Kep.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Not all of us know about every single little bumfck hamlet in this state, Kep.
                                Come on, there's like 10 of you. You gotta all know each other.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X