• Show
Clear All

Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Tarrantino needs to make a full on gore flick about that revenge story. Only he could do justice to what these people deserve. In fantasy. Of course.

These people spent the last fifty years churning up dark (so to speak) fantasies of Armageddon. When it finally came, it was the result of their own arrogance and ignorance, and their sad penile enhancements were useless against it. Pew pew.
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-02-2020, 09:46 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

I’ll say it again . How does anyone with brain cells vote for these people??
            Republican Georgia state House Speaker David Ralston is opposing efforts to send absentee ballot request forms to all voters in the state for voting during the coronavirus pandemic, quoting President Trump who said such a move at the federal level would hurt the party: "The president said it best, this will be extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...be-devastating

Comment

"The president said it best, this will be extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia.”

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                You okay, mookie?

mookie?

Uh oh...

Here's the thing. If you found an Asian girl even I think is attractive...
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’ll say it again . How does anyone with brain cells vote for these people??
                  Because they are just like them. You need to meet my coworkers someday. And the thing is, a lot of them are nice people. They just fall somewhere on the evolutionary scale between gorillas and moldy cheese.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Because they are just like them. You need to meet my coworkers someday. And the thing is, a lot of them are nice people. They just fall somewhere on the evolutionary scale between gorillas and moldy cheese.
                    I’d love to hear someone on here explain it. They’re still lurking and occasionally posting here, but they don’t have courage to address issues like this

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You okay, mookie?

mookie?

Uh oh...

Here's the thing. If you found an Asian girl even I think is attractive...
                      I don't have a jet-setting finance job in the Middle East though.

Comment

I wonder if Trump knows...only half joking.

I’d love to hear someone on here explain it. They’re still lurking and occasionally posting here, but they don’t have courage to address issues like this
                        Single issue voters combined with confirmation bias. My mom has been taking this seriously since day 1. She was a former microbiologist so this is in her wheelhouse. Almost everything that has been said in the threads here and recommended by experts, I've heard from her. She is also very religious and very unapologetically Pro-Life. For some reason thinks Trump is doing a good job, and thinks he didn't downplay it earlier this year, and gets all her beliefs confirmed by Fox (and doesn't trust the mainstream media...dismissing them as just hating Trump).
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Many of them believe that people need to "toughen up" and stop being such **female anatomy**. Basically they are stuck being your average high school bully. They don't see any fault in their actions and believe that they are working towards the greater good. They have no empathy for the other side of their actions.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Well, in normal circumstances, WY and ND were already practicing social distancing because no one friggin' lives within 10 miles of each other.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Many of them believe that people need to "toughen up" and stop being such **female anatomy**. Basically they are stuck being your average high school bully. They don't see any fault in their actions and believe that they are working towards the greater good. They have no empathy for the other side of their actions.
                              Broken programming is my experience. They’re fed a diet of constant fear and selfishness and it affects them. I know, live, and work with plenty of people who can be smart, caring, generous people but their brain has a glitch that will inevitably rear it’s head and defaults them into fear and selfishness. Example from my life:

Me: “I don’t understand why my sister in law has to have a gun on her while cooking in the kitchen. She’s has her husband, two kids, a dog, both her sisters and their kids, including mine, in the house. How is that in any way safe?”
                              Coworker: “Well someone could break in, always a good idea to have protection.”
                              Me: “So lock the door.”
                              Coworker: “Naw man, that s- could be broken down so easily.”
                              Me: “There’s ten plus people in the living room, who the eff would break in in that situation?”
                              Coworker: “There’s plenty of people that crazy in this town.”
                              Me: “Really?”
                              Coworker: “Yeah man, s- like that happens all the time.”
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Broken programming is my experience. They’re fed a diet of constant fear and selfishness and it affects them. I know, live, and work with plenty of people who can be smart, caring, generous people but their brain has a glitch that will inevitably rear it’s head and defaults them into fear and selfishness. Example from my life:

Me: “I don’t understand why my sister in law has to have a gun on her while cooking in the kitchen. She’s has her husband, two kids, a dog, both her sisters and their kids, including mine, in the house. How is that in any way safe?”
                                Coworker: “Well someone could break in, always a good idea to have protection.”
                                Me: “So lock the door.”
                                Coworker: “Naw man, that s- could be broken down so easily.”
                                Me: “There’s ten plus people in the living room, who the eff would break in in that situation?”
                                Coworker: “There’s plenty of people that crazy in this town.”
                                Me: “Really?”
                                Coworker: “Yeah man, s- like that happens all the time.”
                                That's how my coworkers are.

My Boss: "I need a gun. I live in the country. The police aren't going to come in time."

Me: "Dude, you live in the country. 8 people live within 10 miles of you and you're related to them all."
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X