X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I believe the goal of this would be to suspend due process and keep accused people imprisoned indefinitely until the "emergency" is declared over.
    That's why god made quarantine laws.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

PopeHat isn’t buying this as reported, for now. FYI.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bernie's mouthpieces (not the Bros) all over Twitter spreading the meme that Joe is failing at leadership here. Again not the Bros (that don't exist) but the people Bernie employs and are often seen making the media rounds talking about him and his policies.

These clowns are going to screw over the Dems again...they divide even in crisis.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Bernie's mouthpieces (not the Bros) all over Twitter spreading the meme that Joe is failing at leadership here. Again not the Bros (that don't exist) but the people Bernie employs and are often seen making the media rounds talking about him and his policies.

These clowns are going to screw over the Dems again...they divide even in crisis.
          Don't worry, there's probably not gonna be an election in November anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            Yep.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Yep.
              Thanks, Chicken Little and Chicken Littler.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Thanks, Chicken Little and Chicken Littler.
                No kidding. These thoughts are getting ridiculous.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  No kidding. These thoughts are getting ridiculous.
                  There will be an election, it's a matter of who stays home and who goes out to vote.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Once he starts helping red states over blue, that’ll be the message. Kneel to me or die in the next crisis

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      There will be an election, it's a matter of who stays home and who goes out to vote.
                      Sure. Just like there was never a problem with this virus. Dump was never going to get elected. The economy was going to roar at a 5-6% GDP clip after the tax cut. Etc, etc. etc. etc. Assume nothing.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That is a scary precedent that I'm not sure how to take at the moment.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          That is a scary precedent that I'm not sure how to take at the moment.
                          Yeah. I’m immediately and gravely concerned. This is really bad.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Once he starts helping red states over blue, that’ll be the message. Kneel to me or die in the next crisis
                            You’re behind the times. Supposedly (Twitter) he ordered filled 100% of Florida’s request for med supplies, but a tiny nose-thumbing fraction to New York. I don’t know if that was just a function of how relatively outrageous the requests were.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              You’re behind the times. Supposedly (Twitter) he ordered filled 100% of Florida’s request for med supplies, but a tiny nose-thumbing fraction to New York. I don’t know if that was just a function of how relatively outrageous the requests were.
                              I know, I posted that earlier. I just think it will get worse and more public.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Sure. Just like there was never a problem with this virus. Dump was never going to get elected. The economy was going to roar at a 5-6% GDP clip after the tax cut. Etc, etc. etc. etc. Assume nothing.
                                Bawk bawk bawk bawk Bawk.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X