X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This is one of the scarier things I’ve read in a while

“ Government health officials and scientists will have to clear statements about the coronavirus outbreak with the office of Vice President Mike Pence, in an effort to tighten the White House’s control of messaging about the virus.”

Just imagine talk radio if Obama had done this. They would have had the morons with their penile enhancers in the streets or sticking up Congress.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Just imagine talk radio if Obama had done this. They would have had the morons with their penile enhancers in the streets or sticking up Congress.
      We dont have to imagine...that is the stuff clowns like Alex Jones had mental midgets like Flaggy believing from Day 1.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m sure Betsy Devos or her brother have a company who can do it

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Remember Jade Helm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                We dont have to imagine...that is the stuff clowns like Alex Jones had mental midgets like Flaggy believing from Day 1.
                Like fluoride in drinking water and soy in everything making all men effeminate and gay. Which explains why all men are having same-sex marriages.

Comment

Comment

Cool.

“ The Justice Department said that it had created an official section in its immigration office to strip citizenship rights from naturalized immigrants.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Cool.

“ The Justice Department said that it had created an official section in its immigration office to strip citizenship rights from naturalized immigrants.”
                      Someone might point out that this is similar to what happened in 1935 when Jews were stripped of their German citizenship but that would be hyperbolic.

It's all perfectly normal. Nothing at all to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Someone might point out that this is similar to what happened in 1935 when Jews were stripped of their German citizenship but that would be hyperbolic.

It's all perfectly normal. Nothing at all to see here.
                        Don't want to hurt their sensitive psyches.

Comment

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...virus-n1143531

So why did this story generate national attention? A couple of reasons.

Let's start with the fact that Azcue ended up with expensive medical bills, not because he's uninsured, but because he has what the Miami Herald charitably described as a "very limited insurance plan." Or put another way, he has one of the "junk plans" the Affordable Care Act tried to eliminate, but which Donald Trump and his team are quite fond of. Consumers are attracted to the low costs of these coverage plans, right up until they get sick.

In Azcue's case, within weeks of being sent home, he started receiving thousands of dollars in medical bills -- with more likely on the way, because he was treated by some out-of-network physicians -- in addition to instructions on his medical history. Azcue's private insurer wanted him to prove that his flu wasn't related to a pre-existing condition.

Again, "Obamacare" made sure that Americans couldn't be punished for having pre-existing conditions, but under Trump's junk plans, those consumer protections are gutted.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Consumer choice! It’s a wonderful thing.

Comment

He bought his coverage. He knew what he was getting into. I say, make him pay!

https://youtu.be/ESzxGYDkwG8

Comment

Kudlow and Mnuchin join the coronavirus task force, so we know what we're really trying to protect here.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X