X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So how do our conservatives here feel about donnies performance? Impressed by leadership? Are you ok because blue states with people are hit harder at moment? Still coming up with a list of things Obama did worse ?
    Poll: Majority of Americans now approve of Trump’s coronavirus management And people wonder why I have so little faith in humanity... This president's actions and inactions will literally lead to people dying and wealth disappearing. Yet more approve of his handling than disapprove. Maybe when unemployment hits 25% or the dead bodies stack up outside hospitals people will see his performance differently...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Poll: Majority of Americans now approve of Trump’s coronavirus management And people wonder why I have so little faith in humanity... This president's actions and inactions will literally lead to people dying and wealth disappearing. Yet more approve of his handling than disapprove. Maybe when unemployment hits 25% or the dead bodies stack up outside hospitals people will see his performance differently...
      Tha American public has a very short attention span.

Look, squirrel!!
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The good news is that bounces go back down.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          And people wonder why I have so little faith in humanity...
          It isn't "humanity." It is the stupid among us. We've been carrying them since the Stone Age. It is as if we are two species: one hopeful, open, loving, and curious; one afraid, closed, resentful, and bovine.

The former pulls us up into prosperity and civilization, the latter drags us back into poverty and ignorance.

The sorting is obvious by age 13 or 14.

And now we've finally bifurcated politically.
          Last edited by Kepler; 03-20-2020, 11:35 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            The good news is that bounces go back down.
            And approval of what is finally happening now does not mean approval of everything that has occurred to get us here.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Not sure where this belongs...but since Rick is a #NeverTrumper and we all need a laugh...apparently every time Faux goes after him he gets emails from Trumpers and posts them. Here is a gem:

I don't want to say Erin Callaway is dumb, but she couldn't even spell her USCHO screenname "e.cal" correctly.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                A friend just posted to Facebook that our new War Time President was still speaking to the media. TWENTY FIVE MINUTES after CNBC cut away from this presser. I flipped over to MSNBC just to listen, and holy sh**, he's ripping on the media again. Told two reporters to just flat out leave. He's getting argumentative and aggressive.

*edit* He *just* concluded.
                Trump reverts to media-bashing and blame-casting in latest press conference

Comment

Comment

I heard part of it on the radio. The part I remember the most is when Pompeo spoke and called it, "The Chinese Virus".

****ing racist pieces of ****.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Trump said in that clip, "I've been right a lot".

About what exactly? What has he ever been "right" about? He lies so ****ing much he's not right about anything.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Nasty questions
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I may not be remembering all of this correctly, but the need on the right to call it the "China virus" is much more prevalent in the last week or so, right? It's like they felt the need to pull as much focus off of their failures as possible; and also they know with their crowd a little fear of the non-white people never hurt.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                I may not be remembering all of this correctly, but the need on the right to call it the "China virus" is much more prevalent in the last week or so, right? It's like they felt the need to pull as much focus off of their failures as possible; and also they know with their crowd a little fear of the non-white people never hurt.
                                Exactly right

Comment

Working...
                                X