Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the ads? Is there a premium version of this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the ads? Is there a premium version of this site?

Is it just me or has the number of ads in this forum increased 2x-3x times in the last few weeks. It use to just be one at the bottom of the page or something in the header or side bar. Now they are in between 75 of the posts and you have to scroll through half a dozen more ads per page? Is there an upgraded "pay" version of this site because it is getting ridiculous. I looked at a page this morning with 14 post and six ads intermixed within the posts. How many times per page do I need to know that Trump has ended another Obama era program and that I should refi my home?

Ok, back to college hockey if there are no answers to this problem...
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Re: What's with all the ads? Is there a premium version of this site?

There are ads on this site?

Never seen them
    Tully Rink Rat
    Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
    Youngstar
    UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      Is it just me or has the number of ads in this forum increased 2x-3x times in the last few weeks. It use to just be one at the bottom of the page or something in the header or side bar. Now they are in between 75 of the posts and you have to scroll through half a dozen more ads per page? Is there an upgraded "pay" version of this site because it is getting ridiculous. I looked at a page this morning with 14 post and six ads intermixed within the posts. How many times per page do I need to know that Trump has ended another Obama era program and that I should refi my home?

I briefly had this exact problem a few weeks ago, and then it mysteriously went away without me doing anything new. So hopefully they will go away soon for you too.

Comment

I get adds on the website on my laptop but not on my phone app.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://duckduckgo.com/

Try their phone app and browser (I use Chrome) extension.
          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Is it just me or has the number of ads in this forum increased 2x-3x times in the last few weeks.
            Try clearing your browser cache. It worked for me. In Chrome, go to the top right corner and click the three dots. Then select "History" --> "History" --> "Clear Browsing Data." On this page you have a choice to clear browsing history, cookies and other site data, and cached images and files. I would think you DON'T want to clear the first two, so uncheck those and just keep "cached images and files" selected. Now click "Clear Data." Hopefully that will do the trick!

Comment

Working...
            X