Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Lol

“ BREAKING: George Zimmerman, the man who killed Trayvon Martin after a confrontation with the unarmed black teen in 2012, is reportedly suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg for comments the presidential candidates made about Martin's death referring to "white supremacy" and "racism."
      Even my Trumpublican cultist uncle agrees Zimmerman had no basis for Stand Your Ground, and has no one but himself to blame. Ironically, my aunt is the one who thinks the media and the left railroaded him and "ruined his life".

Comment

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Pete can officially DIAF. Leave Mondale alone.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Even my Trumpublican cultist uncle agrees Zimmerman had no basis for Stand Your Ground, and has no one but himself to blame. Ironically, my aunt is the one who thinks the media and the left railroaded him and "ruined his life".
            He has no one but himself to blame, and he continues to insert himself (such as this lawsuit) instead of purposely fading away into obscurity. That being said, his treatment was a bit overboard after the initial case was settled.

I'd say 80-20 blame on him, for his current "relevancy."
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Pete can officially DIAF. Leave Mondale alone.
              So that’s a no in the primary I’m guessing?
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                So that’s a no in the primary I’m guessing?
                Yes. It was anyway, but I'm having a good time acting upset about this.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I'll be honest, when I read this thread (and its predecessors) with the understanding that this is basically the smart, college educated wing of the Democratic Party, I'd be lying if I said I'm not skeptical about the D's ability to mend fences and get everyone behind whoever the nominee might be.
                  You're right, I don't believe your sincerity, but you're definitely right about this.

Comment

I see Karl-Eduard von Trixler was in fine form on this thread tonight. Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      He has no one but himself to blame, and he continues to insert himself (such as this lawsuit) instead of purposely fading away into obscurity. That being said, his treatment was a bit overboard after the initial case was settled.
                      Thoughts and prayers.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Rankings from last night:

1. Warren - Her destruction of Bloomberg was a sight to see.
                        2. Pete - He’s composed, he knows how to target, and it’s clear he’s gunning for Amy’s supporters. He’d be #1 if not for Warren.
                        t-3. Bernie and Biden - Bernie faced some attacks, but came away relatively unscathed. Biden tried to ride Warren’s coattails on a couple of her Bloomberg routs. Overall a pretty neutral night for both. Good for Bernie as Bloomberg received most of the attacks, bad for Biden who needs a push.
                        5. Amy - Plenty of time to prep for the Mexican President question, and she goes with fumbling the pronunciation and naming random Wikipedia facts about Latin America. Strange way to answer. Pete had that line about her voting record ready to go and topped it off with Spanish for an extra dig.
                        6. Bloomberg - “I’m rich!” is not a platform. Right wing memes and jokes about being rich are also not debate strategies. Above all, “I guess they didn’t like a joke I made or something” is not the way to try to deflect a sexual harassment settlement. Unfortunately his money can keep him in until the end.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Comment

Liz nailed why I can't support Bloomberg : “I’d like to talk about who we’re running against — a billionaire who calls women fat broads and horse-faced lesbians,” Warren said.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Warren, who won't be elected President, paid for a full page ad in Adelson's newspaper about a plan that will not be implemented even if she became President. No wonder Adelson keeps adding to his wealth.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                Warren, who won't be elected President, paid for a full page ad in Adelson's newspaper about a plan that will not be implemented even if she became President. No wonder Adelson keeps adding to his wealth.
                                With no wealth tax or the equivalent we will continue to be serfs living under the control of our rich overlords.

But, hey, that's apparently what you want.

Her tax makes complete sense.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X