Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Can the rest of this just be Warren grilling Bloomberg?
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Comment

Hahahaha omg
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bloomberg's team must have selected his retorts from right wing Facebook. Just lazy, cheesy one-liners.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

I’ve never seen such a ****ty debate performance.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I love that the telemundo woman keeps asking klobuchar questions

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I love that the telemundo woman keeps asking klobuchar questions
                I noticed the same thing. I don’t get it. She’s clearly a ****ing hack who is super butthurt about something.
                Code:

Comment

I love watching Klobuchar going after Pete.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I noticed the same thing. I don’t get it. She’s clearly a ****ing hack who is super butthurt about something.
                    Gonna guess Amy’s Mexico gaffe

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                      I love watching Klobuchar going after Pete.
                      It’s like Pete’s strategy was to try and get rid of Amy, another moderate

Comment

Probably. I wanted to see what the twittersphere had to say and found this absolute gem:

Code:

Comment

When Pete brought up the English language vote Amy's expression was some combination of Arrested Development's "I made a huge mistake" and The Simpsons "You can see the exact moment his heart rips in half." After the Mexican president issue, she didn't need that getting brought up.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Gonna guess Amy’s Mexico gaffe
                            It was definitely that.

And unless I misheard, I'm pretty sure she went very unprofessional during one of the back and forths and straight up told Amy that she wasn't qualified to speak about Mexican issues. That is not what a moderator should be doing.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              It was definitely that.

And unless I misheard, I'm pretty sure she went very unprofessional during one of the back and forths and straight up told Amy that she wasn't qualified to speak about Mexican issues. That is not what a moderator should be doing.
                              Yeah she comes off angry and with an axe to grind . Not a good look

Comment

This debate performance is very costly for Bloomberg. He will have to drop an extra $200 million on ads to go up another five points.

Comment

Working...
                                X